Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ummmm...where is my dang period?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I stopped birth control about a week ago, still no period. what the heck? took a test a week ago just to make sure I wasn't pregnant before I signed up to do mrs.Idaho america pageant again and I'm just sitting around, waiting for my period to start! How long is it supposed to take? lol

I am Mrs. Western Idaho 2009-2010
Platform, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
Working on becoming a youth motivational speaker and speaking to women on how important they are. Also volunteering at the womens jail. Trying to give hope and motivation for a better life!
Running in April of 2010 for Mrs.Idaho
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
snoopy21276
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM

not sure if this is helpful or not.. my best friend just stopped hers a month ago and she said her cycle is sort of eratic. Each person is different blah blah blah.. but i know sitting around worrying causes stress and makes it seem to take longer..  hope all works out and good luck with the pageant!  

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:06 PM

well I'm definitely not sitting around worrying, I am just sorta wondering where it is!

I am Mrs. Western Idaho 2009-2010
Platform, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
Working on becoming a youth motivational speaker and speaking to women on how important they are. Also volunteering at the womens jail. Trying to give hope and motivation for a better life!
Running in April of 2010 for Mrs.Idaho
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)