Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So happy at the way my life is going!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey mama's hows it going? Well i'm doing great at the moment. if you dont know my story well me and my kids father were together for 8 years and on valentines day he broke up with me... and i didnt see it coming. but sinc then he's been in and out of 2 relationships. i've been single since. but he's letting me stay here till i can get on my feet.

but i've been thinking about my future lately and i've realized what i want to do with my life. I want to go to nursing school to become a L.P.N! And since i got kids the state will pay for me to go to nursing school. But b4 i do anythin i have to get my ged. but im trying to provide my kids with a better future than i had. My baby's daddys cousin is the one that turned me on to becoming a L.P.N she's a L.P.N and she makes 16.50 a hour. But im just so happy. I think my baby daddy is kinda upset cuz im moving on with my life without him. he's trying to be all nice to me now and stuff since im trying to do somethin with my life. he's got a new girl in his life now and theres a rumor going around that she has herpes! so i dunno bout that. i told him he slept with her way to soon they didnt even know eachother 3 days and they slepttogether. he's the type of guy that dont use condoms. but i still care about him but he needs to start being careful... he didnt even kno her that well. me and him knew eachother for 2 1/2 yrs b4 we had sex. but oh well she's the type of girl that gives it up easily. im not, lol. but im not looking for a man right now, im trying to get my education first b4 i do anything. anyways thanks for listening

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

little flower

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

shabby.chic
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Stay focused on your goal girl! You can do it!

God loves everyone, but probably prefers 'fruits of the spirit' over 'religious nuts'.
He who angers you controls you.
God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead.  So why should you?

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I'm glad you have a new goal to attain for yourself. Stay focused on that, and don't let the ho-master sweet talk you and distract you. Give it all you've got ok. Best wishes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)