Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else NOT going through this?? To the preggo mama's out there!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

Im worried to death that there is something wrong w/ the baby cause I have not really been experinceing ANY morning sickness.. I mean I'll get a little quesy in the evening but I think that's cause I'm going on an empty stomach sometimes... We had an ultrasound in the ER cause I was having cramping and everything and they said that I had a subchronic hemorrage by the baby but it was healing itself... I go back on this friday to the doc.. I'll just be glad when I hear a little heartbeat again.. I have been on pins and needles lately because of what I was told and whatever pregnancy symptom I DONT have I get scared that there's something wrong... =( So my question is, is there anyone who's NOT getting morning sickness? I'm 9 weeks by the way.. Is it normal to not have it???

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting #4 in 2010!!

pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL Blinkie

Proud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzibear
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I guess I got lucky. I never had morning sickness with either one of my girls. They both turned out happy and healthy!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

3greatkids751

**Little side note if this helps..** I was sick all 3 other times I was preggo.. nothing too bad but it was for sure morning sickness.. So I was wondering whats up w/ this baby...

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting #4 in 2010!!

pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL Blinkie

Proud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

Jennylynn86

Every pregnancy is different... Personally, with my first I had horrible morning sickness (same this time too), but my mother told me it was all in my head because SHE didn't have morning sickness at all with her three.... It's completely different for everyone...

leejoy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I didnt' have it really with my first a little more with my second and a little more with this one, but not to the point of vomiting, the most has just been a little nauseous so no breakfast right away that morning.  I don't think its that uncommon to not get morning sickness.......its just a "symptom" and like anything else just depends on the person.

Select and Copy your Ticker Code bellow.                                

jennamil47
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I never got any morning sickness when I was pregnant.  I got a little nausea from the prenatal vitamins when I took them in the morning, but I switched to taking them before bed and never had any other problems. 

preview image

proud working mom

alwaysyoung
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I get a lil light headed but I think everything is fine. I am 22 weeks pregnant and only been really sick twice.

lilysmommy330
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I never threw up, had nausea though.  Some dont experience it right away, or have it at the end instead at the beginning, depends on the person I guess. 

marineskissing

Loving My Marine and my Lily Marie!!!

QueenFelicia
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I am 29 weeks pregnant and never had morning sickness and was also worried in the beginning, but everything is wonderful! best of luck to you and "try" not to worry!!!

PinkHairedGirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I never got morning sickness! I wouldn't be worried, just be thankful that you don't!!

I am a natural, out of hospital birthing, exclusively breast feeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, delayed selective vaccinating, baby food making, stay at home, or bring baby to work, husband loving, vegetarian, animal loving, dog crazy, dog rescuing, cat rescuing, pit bull loving, anti breeding, animal activist, environmentalist, bisexual, recovering addict, pro choice, atheist, married to a wonderful man, and mom at 20 years old, to four dogs, five cats, and a beautiful baby girl named Summer Lillie, born July 3, 2008!

ILoveMyJason
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I never had any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)