Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 almost 8 month old

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 13 Replies

What were your children doing at this age? I have a 7 month old that will be 8 months on the 11th of next month and I am just curious. Please bump if you come across this. Thanks!

baseballtoddler boybaby boy

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dixichic
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM

bump!

momoftwogrls08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM

MY GIRLS MOSTYLY SAT IN THE FLOOR AND PLAYED W/ TOYS, THEY WOULD ROLL ALL OVER THE PLACE AND SCOOT...MY GIRLS WERE KINDA LATE CRAWLERS AND WALKERS...THEY WOULD CRAWL LIKE A LITTLE ARMY MAN (IT WAS SOOO CUTE) I MISS THOSE DAYS!!! =)

momofboys631
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM

bump

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

momofboys631
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:35 PM

My son will sit and play, but he will not crawl yet. He kinda pushes backwards on his stomach.

Quoting momoftwogrls08:

MY GIRLS MOSTYLY SAT IN THE FLOOR AND PLAYED W/ TOYS, THEY WOULD ROLL ALL OVER THE PLACE AND SCOOT...MY GIRLS WERE KINDA LATE CRAWLERS AND WALKERS...THEY WOULD CRAWL LIKE A LITTLE ARMY MAN (IT WAS SOOO CUTE) I MISS THOSE DAYS!!! =)

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

lillitigator88
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:36 PM

my dd started crawling and getting into everything!

meegs23
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

DD2 will be 8 months next week- she's been crawling for over a month and now she's kneeling and pulling herself up- lord help me.  DD1 started crawling around 7 months.  She didn't walk until 14 though.

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:38 PM

My daughter started crawling at 7mos so she was all over the place tryin go climb all over furniture and get into anything she possibly could.

25beengoodtome
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM

LOL ! Well that was a long time ago, my sons were born in 1978, & 1981 . I do remember:

Crawling - faster than I could run & catch them.

Sitting up, then pulling themselves up to stand.

Eating most anything on mommy's plate.

Diapers, big, huge stinky diapers.

Stop and takeLOTS of pictures, memories fade.

~Marie~, ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TO CAFE MOM and loving it!
meagan0716
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM

My DD was crawling at 7months and started to walk 3days before her first B-day. She is 2 now and saying whole sentences and reading a few words. She can say most of he alphabet from a to l if i am helping her. And she can count to 5 by herself I just have to help her start it with one for her. She Can also point to all of her body parts. Her doctor says she is very advance for her age group. I just thought it was normal because she has to older brothers who are in 1st and 2nd grade. And she is always around when we do their homework.

ladyraven16
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:44 PM

My son was born January 14th 2009 and he is standing and cruising on my furniture. He also eats cheerios and such feeding himself. He doesn't have any teeth yet though.

My now 2 year old was walking on his own at 7 months, drinking out of a cup, saying mama and dada and mami(grama), and was eating all table food....He also had to teeth lol. He's always been ahead of the game lol he pulled himself up on my furniture for the first time at 4 1/2 months. Now he blows my mind and everyone elses with how much he knows!!

Having them bth has made me realize how different kids really are though lol.

href="http://www.tickercentral.com">
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)