• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have kids 18 months apart or less

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

Tell me how you handled it in the beginning!  I have a 5 month old and am already prego w/ #2 - the kids will be 13 months apart and I'm nervous.  Very very nervous.  Advice is wanted and appreciated, thanks!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Irelandsmom04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

My first 4 were all 14-18 months apart. My best advise would be to just relax and don't let it overwhelm you. Do what you can and let the rest go. Just enjoy your babies. They will grow up too fast and you will wonder where the time went. My oldest is now almost 16 and I can hardly remember when they were all babies!!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

davidsmom81
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Join the club I have a 1 year old and I am 26 weeks pregnant with Twins :)

Jennylynn86
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I knew I couldn't be the only one, lol.... My babies are going to be 13 months apart. My DS is 8 months old and extremely jealous of anyone that my DH or I hold.... It will be an adventure that's for sure...

LAintheburg
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:43 PM

To me - it was the best!  My two oldest are 13 months apart as well, and it was like raising twins.  To me it was easy- once I got past the first month or two.  They were each other's best friend growing up - they always had a playmate and to me it was no different - one in a car seat or two in a car seat.  It was a blessing to me!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)