• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid arnold.

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

Arnold schwarzenegger is trying to save California money by cutting back on health care costs.which means, i am unable to receive life saving lovenox injections to clear my blood clot in my lung.the company who makes them has been generous enough to supply me with over 60 doses.but since i do have state medical coverage, they are discontinuing as of today, that charity.

before people get bent out of shape about me being on state medicaid, let me tell you, i am pregnant and have a pre existing condition.i can not get private insurance.

so Arnold, tomorrow at 9:00 am i will be admitted to the hospital.why?because if i don't have my injections, i will die, yes it is that life threatening.and instead of covering the cost of the injections, there will be thousands more dollars spent to feed , bed, and medicate me.

im really having trouble seeing how your new spending plan is benefiting anyone?

now i have to be away from my daughter, family, out of the comfort of my own home..i am peeved..

and i want to scream and cry like im 5. 

bitching done.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Allie76
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Wow, that is frightening.  Talk to your local charities and churches, and see if you can get one of them to start a fund drive for you!

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM

my church has already donated alot, i have pregnancy only medical coverage.which means my last hospital stay was ridiculously high.i think ive worn out my charities!!

Quoting Allie76:

Wow, that is frightening.  Talk to your local charities and churches, and see if you can get one of them to start a fund drive for you!

CafeMom Tickers
Allie76
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Check this out - it is a program specifically for the drug you need.

http://www.lovenox.com/consumer/patient-reimbursement.aspx

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM

thats exactly what i was receiving.but my insurance used to cover the drug.so they are denying me..thankyou though!

Quoting Allie76:

Check this out - it is a program specifically for the drug you need.

http://www.lovenox.com/consumer/patient-reimbursement.aspx

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)