Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else ready for Tuesday to be over?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

My kids are driving me insane...the hours are dragging on and it just feels like the more housework I do, the more mess there is in it's place! Had to vent! Anyone else?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
baseballmom01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Lawwdy B!!!!!!!! Im SO ready.

nancycsel
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I am sooooooo ready for today to be over!  I have 1 hour left of work then I'm off to pick up our daughter from day care. Thank goodness husband is making dinner tonight.  I just want to go home and go to bed.. I'm exhausted!!! 

247mamaandwife
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:14 PM

today hasnt been that bad my dd hasnt really thrown a fit and thats a very unusual thing in this house  shewww

wedding website

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I am ready for it to be 7:43!!!! So I can break my fast! Lol. Anisa is being suprisingly good today! Very few tantrums! She is a little sick though I think (sore throat) she just wants to walk around listening to "Shatee Shatee" (Shater Shater by Nancy Ajram) all day and dance, lol.

ramadan mubarak

gracielullaby
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Sorry you're having a crappy Tuesday. Mine hasn't been too bad. even got my unemployment check today when i wasn't expecting it until next week. And i worked my ass off at the gym this morning...

Sarah112007
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I'm ready for it to be over. It's storming here and everytime there is thunder I get a screaming child running to me to be held. I'm going crazy from lack of things to do. I got all the housework done yesterday so that way I could take my ds for a nice long walk and day at the park today. No park today.

beka83
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Me too.  I am tired, my head hurts and I really just want a nap.  But 2 more hours of work and I will be home so maybe it will fly by!

theRonimal
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:19 PM

homigawd, I am SO ready for this day to be over.

lauraluann
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Yes.  Though I see everyday with my family as special, I am ready for tomorrow.

I am ready for the day to end so I can go to sleep.  I am 38 weeks pregnant and exhausted.  My 2 year old has gone no stop today, but is finally calm and watching some tv.

Also I go to the doctor tomorrow to see if we have made any progress, so I am ready for the day to be over, for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)