• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just my luck....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  • 3 Replies

I just found out that the home I am renting is being foreclosed on! This is the second home that I have rented in the last year that this happen to. My land lord called today to see if I will be paying rent. Can she do this? If I am paying her rent how am I supposed to save to move?  Any advice?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:05 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:  

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Kiki7808
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:08 PM

this happened to my in laws and the owner had not payed the morgage in like 8 month and we were there for over a year... so we dont know what he  was doing with the money. i would say find a new place fast and get out as soon as you can, dont pay so you can move asap

Katenemsmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:14 PM

No way would I pay.  Because of their irresponsibility you are being forced to move again.  I hope you find a place quick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)