• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do about this girl?? *AND MY HUSBAND* edit omg omg i sent her something*update!* just some thoughts

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  • 218 Replies

so theres this girl that keeps calling my husband and he says shes the little sister of a guy he works with and that shes 16. well i know hes called her and that shes called him. a few weeks ago she left him a voicmail that asked if he wanted to hang out and calling him baby and giving him a kiss.i was furious! and i sent her a text saying please refrain from speaking to my husband and thats it. then he writes back saying how im ugly and that hubbs said he wasnt with me and to go take care of my girls. needless to say i was livid but hubby took the phone away from me after that saying that shes stupid and not to stoop to her level.well he erased her number and her as a friend on myspace.by the way her page says shes 20. well yesterday i noticed she called him again but he was at work so it was a missed call.today i told him to leave his phone.and he did but i could tell he was bother by it. should i wait for her to do something else or should i text her pretending to be my husband and say my wife already told her to quit calling and thats it? what do u think? im so pissed at this girl.oh and we've already had huge fights over him talking to her and stuff im still mad at him but im living lol 

edit again:my husband is 25. im pretty sure shes not 16. im pretty sure they havent gone out or anything cuz he doesnt go out. and he comes straight home from work( while talking on the phone)and he never goes anywhere by himself 

so i couldnt resist and i sent her a text saying my wife alreayd told u not to talk to me so dont.nothing yet.if he called her to tell her i had his phone then im pretty sure her dumbass will tell me so.i know i shouldt have im just so mad at both of them

*********so when i got here last night i was ok with him.i asked him how was work was, if he wanted something to eat and why he was a little late. he said he wasnt that late and its cuz he was one of the last to be relieved. so then a few minutes went by and we were just sitting on the couch and i calmly asked him if he had anything to tell me and if hes being honest bout everything. he got a little defensive and said that nothing was going on.he said he already stopped talking to her so why was i mad.i said because it still bothers me how u see nothing wrong with it. he said that she was a troubled girl and he just wanted to make sure she was alright because she was fighting with her parents/brother and getting kicked out of the house.and i said so?and he said(as hes said before) that he cares about people and that i wouldnt understand because i dont like to have friends and i dont care about people.he also said that hes tired of me getting mad and enraged over little things(which i do,honestly,and im trying to keep it under control with seraphem) im insanely jealous but that doesnt excuse how inappropriate he is. he finally said that he did see that he was wrong and thats why he stopped. he said that he doesnt have to tell this girl anything that she'll get the hint when he doesnt talk to her.we just left it at that,but he knows i'll never be ok with it.and i dont think men and women can be just friends.and he said thats he would never jeopardize his job or family and he knows where to draw the line. we went to sleep both still bothered and woke up that way. then he started talking to me and asked me to please stop and wanted me to go sit with him and he hugged me.of course like a sucker i just melted right in but didnt really talk to him.i suck at explaining things lol i'll prolly add more as i remember lol

** ugh ok my moms comp.really sucks.anywho...as i was saying lol im really very appreciative of all the replies and advice from all you women be it good or bad. im just here reading through and taking it all in...sometimes i think its all in my head because of all the stuff i saw my go through with my dad. i used to have horrible dreams bout my dad cheating and now instead of my dad in those dreams its dh. ive always been very jealous but thats not to say that he isnt doing anything wrong. he sees nothing wrong with having girl-friends...and maybe is my fault for being so insecure...i know i have issues but like i said i know its not right. he keeps reassuring me that nothing has or ever will go on with anyone and that if he wanted someone else he would get rid of me first.(nice huh lol)anywho i just feel so drained checking up on him and all that so im gonna try not to care and just focus on my girls.like my mom always says the truth always comes out eventually. but im not going to let my guard down completley.i'll check up on him every now and then.and if she calls again liek some others suggested i'll kill her with kindness:)

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOM22QTS
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Obviously, she didnt leave that message for you. If you did not hear it, would your husband have told you? Probably not. It sounds like your husband has something to hide.

prestonjohn
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:07 PM

does he not realize how ugly and much trouble he can get in,,he doesnt even have to actually do anything with her but just the proof that he talks and calls her would be enough to have everyne thinking something has happened with them,,and im talking rape or sexual harrassment,,kwim

edwardsgirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Is she 16 or is she 20?

You can't do anything to the girl. Your husband should. He started the mess he can finish it, and if he doesn't want to do that, then obviously something isn't right.

Talk to your husband and let him know that she is making you extremely uncomfortable. Ask him to stop talking to her and ask that he tell her this with you present. Yeah he says he told her but something from your post makes me think he really hasn't, and that there are probably motives behind this friendship, and i doubt she is 16.

jella31
by Angela on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM

i think he was lying about her age but idk. supposedly they only talked about her brother and the calls that im anaged to find were no longer than 5minutes but it still pissed me off to no end. 

TheFoo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I agree and she is 16....I would call her mommy and daddy

Quoting MOM22QTS:

Obviously, she didnt leave that message for you. If you did not hear it, would your husband have told you? Probably not. It sounds like your husband has something to hide.

CafeMom Tickers

areid1023
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM

why the heck has he called her?

boy on a swingi love my baaaaaaaaaaaaby Clayton! 11-09-08.

zbee

It sounds like you swimming against the tide. He's not honest with you, why are you mad at her? She didn't marry you, he did, and he's the one that promised to love and honor. Kick his ass to the curb. Sorry your going through this hon, but you got to see the writting on the wall here.

mysteriousmom06

First things first, what the hell is your husband doing talking to a 16 yr old? I don't care if she's the sister of some guys, she freakin 16. I'm assuming your husband is a grown man, that's just disgusting.

Next, what you need to do is have your husband call this girl with you there. He needs to tell her under no circumstance is she to have any contact with him ever again. He doesn't want her calling him, texting him, leaving him messages on any social website, NOTHING.

If she doesn't get the hint, my next step would be to get her parents involved.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I don't think the "girl" is your problem.  Your HUSBAND is the problem here.  Shouldn't you ask for advice about what to do with him?

mrs.curtis07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Quoting MOM22QTS:

Wife to Brandon since 02.16.07 * Mommy to Emma Sue 12.27.07 * Henry Bishop is on his way!  EDD: 11.04.09*

I'm a proud U.S. Army combat veteran.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)