• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stuff you thought you would never do bf you had kids

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

drink from a sippy cupto get your baby to do it.

smell a butt to see if you was dirty.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:07 PM

I never thought I would smell a babys butt, lol.
Stay up for over 24 hours with a sick baby on my chest. (I love my sleep, lol)

ramadan mubarak

justgg
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM

go to the store at 4 am to buy a pacifier!

sniff the babies butt!

mix food in my mouth brfore i feed it to them

wipe up the runs when the baby missed the toilet

having to watch dora for the 100th time and i'm finally sick of it

telling the waiter 100 x i'm sorry about the mess he is making on your floor

having to have a stern talk in the bathroom about being  good/quite while we are out with friends

having to learn the hard way how to make  a bottle fast

having to hear for the 99th x "i'm not touching you" over and over and over

search the entire house for that one shoe she won't leave home without but there is a good pair right there to wear 

kids ~ don't cha want one ?!

southernjess3
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:19 PM

i never thought id flash an old man..while my dd pulled my shirt down and said"mommy your boobies are hanging out".....yes, honey i realize that..

lillitigator88
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:59 PM

cry harder when somebody else got thier blood drawn.

mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Honestly, I never thought I'd use a tissue to clean out the inside of someone else's nose...eeeeww.  I have a thing with that particular body fluid.

celticreverie
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Smell a butt :) lol.

Chase invisible crocodiles from the room.

Get awoken in the middle of the night to cries of "the robots are going to get me!"

Get spit up on, on my MOUTH...

Have a diaper addiction, seriously cloth is addicting and so damn CUTE!

Enjoy life as much as I do now.. I thought I had the life before kids, and did enjoy it, but nothing makes you live every day as your last until you have beautiful children to share it with.

Like Hannah Montana

Nurse while shopping..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Nursing at keyboard.. Please excuse my typos Pictures, Images and Photos

IlyssasMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM

I never thought I'd examine baby poop to make sure it was the right color/consistency. I

mommatothree01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM

I never thought it would physically hurt so much when you child is in pain.

I never realized just how hard it is to let them grow up and experience life's hurts.

I never thought I would have to yell at my 3 yr old to get his fingers out of the dogs nose.

I never thought I would be an experienced nurse, learning how to change feeding tubes, flush central lines, learn all about cbc's.

I never thought I would be glad to get up at 4am to watch dora or calliou and be happy about it because that meant my boy was still here to wake me up.

I never thought I would be the one more excited to watch Santa on NORAD every Christmas Eve.

I never thought I would miss my time alone, and hate it when I had it.

I never thought I would apologize to a stranger because my 3 yr old asked him how big his penis was.

I never thought I would have to pry my 2 boys off a stranger's leg while daddy was deployed because he was dressed like daddy.

I never thought I would argue with my dh about who changed the last diaper and start having a game that lasted almost 8 yrs...whoever calls it doesn't have to change it!

I never thought I would be asking my kids about their poop, or discuss the color with a stranger at a playground.

oceanus407
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Say things like "the kitty doesn't like it when you bite her" or "we don't eat crayons"  or "why is there a penny in your pull up?"

Not vomit everytime someone else did ( i am horrible at this one)

Examine and take a stool sample

Do someone elses hair and not mine

Eat babyfood to make my baby eat it

Taste BM to make sure it was still good (this one really grossed me out after)

Ha! Made you look!

Rebecka83
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Sniff the butt!!

Taste all food before the oldest one believes it taste good (and keep a straight face when it tastes like crap but you want them to eat it)

Boil a binky and then suck on it myself it get it the right form so he will take it...

Play peek a boo behind chairs in a drs office

wrestler a toddler away from trying to grab the darn fish in those drs offices that think its cute to have fish tanks in a toddlers reach even tho they are pediatricins.

Find Cookie crumbs under my boobs when I take my bra off at night because your little one fell asleep on your chest while you were waiting in line at the store and happened to have a graham cracker in his hand which ended up in crumbles...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)