Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with men!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM
  • 0 Replies

UGH! This is just a rant, but I'm pretty irritated!

So, I go out with my best friend for a drink every now and then. My husband doesn't go, because he's not living here right now (he's military and is stationed in Germany). But I was stressed out yesterday so he told me to go out for a drink with my friend. So, I go.

Everytime I go out, as soon as a guy hears that I am married, it's like he tries his hardest to take me home. I don't understand! They'll say something to me, and I hold up my hand to show my ring and say "oh, I'm married". Instead of them walking away after that, they just seem to try even harder.

So, I run into a guy I know at a local bar. Who has actually hung out with me and my husband before. So, he totally knows I'm taken and I love my husband. Me and my friend are talking to him and out of no where he's like "married women really turn me on" and starts saying all these dirty things. I was really shocked! I didn't know what to do so I was just like "oh well, that's too bad!" and walked away.

I just check my myspace and I have a friend request from him, along with a dirty message in reference to last night. Seriously?

I just want to be able to go hang out with my friends and not have to feel uncomfortable. Just once!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)