Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sigh, I need someone to talk to..

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

My brother was killed a year ago February so ok I guess a year and a half ago? It broke my moms heart she had a nervous breakdown about 3 weeks ago and has basically gone back to being a toddler (we are seriously having to feed her brush her hair take care of her) and I have never even dealt or talked about his death and now this. I am just going nuts not having anyone to talk to about it...ugh!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pammy32953
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:23 PM

OH HUN IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I HPOE YOUR MOM RECOVERS SOON.mothers should not have to bury children just be there for her if you need a shoulder please im me iv beem thru this i lost both my parents by the time i was 18 hugs to you

my boy's
Michellemom372
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM

im soo sorry

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Kymbolee
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:33 PM

First I am so sorry for your loss. And it doesn't matter how long it has been since you lost your brother, if you hurt it is okay. My heart is sad for your mother. No mother should ever have to deal with such heartbreak and pain. For you, I feel for you having to take care of your mother when you have kids and a home to take care of.  I am not sure if there is an answer to the problem. I know that when I need someone to talk to I talk to God. And if you don't feel comfortable talking to God, I will pray for you and your family. hugging

Kymboleebutterfly

Rebecka83
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM

. Thanks ladies. He was a loving man. A loving father brother friend and a from what all the reports say an awesome soldier. He was in his 12th year in the Army and was in Afghanistan. It was all hard to take in. And my mom you could tell she was trying to get on with life but she took his pictures down, she couldn't display his flag, she couldn't mention his name. She was trying but couldn't. And all of a sudden out of nowhere things just took a turn for the worse so its been like ahhhhhhhhhh its one thing after another. I don't know what to do or say or help or anything. My husband works 60+hrs a week and his family has issues so I don't wanna trouble him by talking about it (even tho it wouldn't bother him at all its how I feel) and one day I did break down and started bawling and let it all come out. I have never felt hatred towards anyone but the person who shot him was caught and we know who it was over there and I have so much hatred towards that man and everyone with him that it makes ya feel evil inside. It makes me feel horrible to have such hatred towards someone. And to know that my brothers death has affected so many and it such big ways its just ugh! I dont know what to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)