Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would this make you mad

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok me and my fiance are geetting married in october but we dont live together yet so sunday night i stopped by his house said i feel like shit and i dont wanna come over and asked if hed please come by cause i was lonely he said sure and came to pick me up later that night yesterday i found out him and his friends went to a blues resturante before coming to get me i dont worry about him cheating but i feel a little upset cause he didnt consider i was bored and would have liked that would you be mad if your SO did that?

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Michellemom372
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM

bump

Kays_Mama06
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM

I wouldnt be mad over something like this. Irritated yes. But not mad. Then again men dont fully think things through so im not surprised. lol.

Cherish77
by Cherish on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM

yes, I'd be bummed, and mad.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM

You told him you felt bad.  Was he to assume that you would feel up to going out?

No, I would not be mad.  You will have many more important issues to be mad about after you are married.  LOL

myfoursonsks
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I am confused...you wanted him to come to your house because you felt like shit, but you are mad because he didn't take you with him to the Blues club?  He probably thought you weren't up to it.

247mamaandwife

I would be more hurt then mad becuase he knew how i felt and i needed him to take care of me and he went to a resturant instead of coming right over

wedding website

Susan262

I don't know that I would be mad, but I might be hurt, that he didn't ask me to go along, or at least let me know that he was going to do that.  There is something to be said about common curtesy. 

lcappytan05

I probably wouldn't be mad....I might have been a little irritated because I didn't feel well, but that's about it...

When you're married (or in a relationship in general), you have to pick your battles...and if this was me, it wouldn't be worth the fight.

Michellemom372
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM

im not excactly mad im just thinking hes being a man and men dont think

nemiller
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM

this is what i was thinking

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

You told him you felt bad.  Was he to assume that you would feel up to going out?

No, I would not be mad.  You will have many more important issues to be mad about after you are married.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)