• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant with and IUD???

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 1 Replies

okay so i have an IUD in, i have had it since februabry. well for about two weeks now everything i smell makes me feel sick and about 3 days ago i woke up and got sick. then i went into the bathroom yesterday and realized all my feminine stuff was sitting there and i realized i was late, but only 4 days (5 today) i know its not really that late but with everything else it has me worried. i know that nothing is 100% except not having sex and im going to take a test on saturday but i was just wondering if anyone here has gotten pregnant with an IUD in. oh and btw it is the copper IUD not the merana (sp?) so there arent any hormones. also if you did get pregnant with an IUD did everything turn out okay or were there alot of issues? sorry im just so nervous because if i am then thats great and i will be thrilled but i would just want the baby to be okay, and if im not i guess i will just start using condoms or something to prevent it better.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
medical questions

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)