Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WANT THEM SOOOOO BAD!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:56 PM
  • 33 Replies

COOKIES!!!!! What were you thinking of?!?!? lol...

So, here's what I have....what kind can I make?

vanilla extract

flour

sugar

eggs

cinnamon

baking soda

oatmeal

milk

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tigerlily721
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM

oatmeal cookies!! Or sugar cookies!

myfoursonsks
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:58 PM

If you have cream of tartar, you can make snickerdoodles...one of my faves.

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:59 PM

do you have a recipe?

damn that other post that was asking about cookies! you should never do that on a site with so many preggos!!! lol

Quoting tigerlily721:

GabriellaM
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Make sugar cookies!!

melimommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I have a great recipe for soft sugar cookies if you want it.... it is soooo good and not too sweet. But be careful cause yo may just polish them off.

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM

do you have a recipe?

Quoting GabriellaM:

Make sugar cookies!!

pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM

snickerdoodles i believe.

go to recipezaar and put in those ingrediants, it will come up with all of the recipes with them :)

Meet me- Amanda: I'm 20. I'm a "my give a damn is broken" kinda mom. I'm married to a soldier. i have three kiddos. I am attending online college for criminology, AND I'm joining the army also. I don't need a momma, I HAVE ONE.  i don't give a damn what you think (see above) so save your breath YES I am a bitch... BUT this is the Internet, Try not to have an aneurysm over it.

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:02 PM

haha, give it to me!

i dont care if i do polish them off....DH is gone for 10 days in the field and I have the whole apartment to myself (minus the dog and my little guy in my belly)....so if I make a dessert, I will actually get it before DH inhales them...lol!

Quoting melimommy:

I have a great recipe for soft sugar cookies if you want it.... it is soooo good and not too sweet. But be careful cause yo may just polish them off.

GabriellaM
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:04 PM

INGREDIENTS

• 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups self-rising flour

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. stir in the self-rising flour to form a dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4 inch in thickness. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place cookies 1 1/2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
    3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
    Quoting lcappytan05:

do you have a recipe?

damn that other post that was asking about cookies! you should never do that on a site with so many preggos!!! lol

Quoting tigerlily721:

airforewifenmom
    by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:04 PM

OH OH OH me too! Sugar cookies are my fave!

Quoting lcappytan05:

haha, give it to me!

i dont care if i do polish them off....DH is gone for 10 days in the field and I have the whole apartment to myself (minus the dog and my little guy in my belly)....so if I make a dessert, I will actually get it before DH inhales them...lol!

Quoting melimommy:

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)