Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deer chasing me and trying to eat me....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:33 PM
  • 12 Replies

Just about 5 minutes ago my 5yr old came running into the house. I asked him what happen He said, "10, no 20, no 30 no 40 deer was chasing me and tried to eat me. They got my toe." LMAO

Whats the craziest story that your child have told you?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Lol!
DD doesn't say much yet, but she plays a game with my cousin, Patrick. She says everyones name but his. When we say "Say Patrick" She says" Tommy" everytime (Tommy is my brother, lol)

ramadan mubarak

naughtyprincess
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:44 PM

My 2 year old likes to call herself her sisters name and her sister by her name... The thing that gets me is ehen they do this if I call for Bridgette the wrong one comes.... OR they will for NO reason run up and down the hallway  NO NO NO dont get me dont get me.... Why I have no clue... But its funny to see them all worked up over nothing chasing them... ( yes they are laughing and having a good time its nothing bad...) 

You've gotta live every single day,Like it's the only one, what if tomorrow never comes?Don't let it slip away,
Could be our only one, you know it's only just begun.Every single day,Maybe our only one, what if tomorrow never comes?
~~~~ Nickleback "If Today Was Your Last Day"

sillyone
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Quoting naughtyprincess:

My 2 year old likes to call herself her sisters name and her sister by her name... The thing that gets me is ehen they do this if I call for Bridgette the wrong one comes.... OR they will for NO reason run up and down the hallway  NO NO NO dont get me dont get me.... Why I have no clue... But its funny to see them all worked up over nothing chasing them... ( yes they are laughing and having a good time its nothing bad...) 

My son has someone or something keep pushing him off of the bed or couch. When i ask him what happen he says my friend pushed me off. Of course its just him. But its so funny and cute. 

sillyone
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Quoting isra1986:

Lol!
DD doesn't say much yet, but she plays a game with my cousin, Patrick. She says everyones name but his. When we say "Say Patrick" She says" Tommy" everytime (Tommy is my brother, lol)

LOL thats cute!!

celticreverie
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM

LOL. That's funny and cute!

Becka has a thing about crocodiles. Last night I had to chase one from her room hehe. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Nursing at keyboard.. Please excuse my typos Pictures, Images and Photos

addisonmiacaleb
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Lol! Around here that story would not be unlikely. The deer will chase you!

Mommy2Nikolas
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:02 PM

LOL That's too cute! My son babbles so much I just KNOW I will hear a story like this one day :-) He's 20 months old, and knows lots of words, just hasn't strung together any sentences yet... I'll bet they'll be entertaining when he does!

toddler boy

Sarah and Tristan          Nikolas James

6/30/07                        12/22/07

sillyone
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Quoting addisonmiacaleb:

Lol! Around here that story would not be unlikely. The deer will chase you!

lol Ya well usually its him chasing the deer. lol It will not surprise me if one day they decide to get him back. lol

kenziejosmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Nice!! Gotta love imaginations! My daughter isn't quite old enough for 'stories' yet, so none to share. I just wanted to LOL at your son's story, quite adorable!

Luna091306
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM

"Batman" knocked over a glass of juice today.

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)