Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I MISS MY BABY!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:08 PM
  • 19 Replies

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO RELEASE HER TODAY, BUT THEY FOUND A HEART MURMUR, AND WANT TO DO AN ECHOCARDIOGRAM ON HER TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK.

THEY SAID IF ALL CHECKS OUT SHE CAN COME HOME TOMORROW MORNING......BUT I WANT HER HOME NOW! :[

pregnant

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

sad

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM

awwwwww hon I am sorry....hugs and prayers that all goes well.  I'd feel the same way. 

Septpreggo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM

aww shes beautiful!

MissJennJenn
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:42 PM

thank you <3

Quoting Septpreggo:

aww shes beautiful!

pregnant

mama2conor
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:45 PM

She's beautiful!  Good luck, I hope she gets to come home tomorrow and I hope everything is alright.

MissJennJenn
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM

thank you momma <3 she will be coming home tomorrow, this is just a precaution they are taking to make sure that she is healthy

Quoting mama2conor:

She's beautiful!  Good luck, I hope she gets to come home tomorrow and I hope everything is alright.

pregnant

Phatpatswife
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM

I'm so sorry. Hopefully the echo will come out good. My son had a heart murmur also and his did not disappear until after his 1st birthday. Now he's a healthy happy boy. I hope it works out the best for your little baby doll too.

bkwrmem
by Emily on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:57 PM

oh she so cute:) just try and keep it there. i know some what how it feels they kept my youngest son in the hospital for 3 days 2 for one thing 1 for another. just wanted him home to cuddle with me(like he is right now sleeping lol 2 weeks old). so i get the want. i hope everything goes well and she comes home tomorrow. thoughts are with ya.

Staceyymichelle
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:59 PM

aww shes a doll baby. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Allebas
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:04 PM

AWWW!!! She is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! My mom had to leave my sister in the hospital for a WHOLE WEEK!!!! She was born early and only weighed 4 pounds!! She then went down to 3 pounds 10 ounces!!! The hospital made her stay in the hospital until she reached 5 pounds, which took her a week! My mom cried all the way home from the hospital!! Then she woke up early EVERY MORNING during that week and told my dad it was time to get up and go see the baby!! LOL!! LOL!! She was SOOOO HAPPY when she FINALLY to bring her home as I am SURE you will be too!! : ) Hang in there!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)