• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower helpp please im a first time mom and dont even know where to begin!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

well the title says it all lol where do i even begin?! im 28 weeks im due novmeber 17th and single im 20years old so as u know im so lost when it comes to baby stuff...im having a baby boy and am sooo happy i was thinking of  registrying at baby depot burlington coat factory just because they have a lot of cute stuff and they arent expensive...i mean how do baby showers even work me and my friend are planning it i know its complicated so if anyone can give me helpful pointers or what i should do or ask for i really need help...i dont have the biggest supportive family so thats why i came to u guys for help anything would be great thanks ladies!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dydy777
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM

I regisistered at Target and Walmart with my first because then when people do their regular shopping, the registry is right there.

You can either do actual invitations or just word of mouth... depends on what you prefer.

My baby shower was really laid back with mostly family. We had snacks sitting on the counter... a couple games, some cake, and opening presents.

Dyanna

ABX
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:40 PM

i registered at walmart and target.  the best thing that i can tell you is as one of your games do the diaper game...when sending out your invites let them know if they bring a pack of diapers their name will go into a  drwling and then pick a name and give them a small prize. I did this and i didnt buy my first pack of diapers till my son was about 5months old...good luck...

in loveBruce & Angelina        toddler boyXavier

Kri5taa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM

wow great ideas thanks!!

CafeMom Tickers
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:32 PM

stork

Hi,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You may also want to post on some of CafeMom's pregnancy groups!

Click on this Newcomers Club link to find PREGNANCY Info On CafeMom!

Best wishes!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)