Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do???

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay, so it's my son's 2nd b-day. His dad was supposed to be here about 9:30am to pick us all up to take birthday boy to a bounce house thing going on today, then just have a fun day. I finally got ahold of him about 1pm. I asked him why he is not here yet, he said he has things to do before he can make it up here. So I ask how long until he gets here and he doesnt know. I ask him what he has to do, and he hangs up on me. I tried to call him back, but he didnt answer. It is now almost 4pm.

Any idea on what I can take the kids to do today?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:58 PM

wow, what a prick...

well first of all, dont answer when he decides he is ready to call... if he doesn't give 2 sh*ts to see his son on his bday then f*** him.

Do you have a pool or a water park near by?  Maybe a zoo or something like that.  If you dont have a vehicle, how about going to the playground then getting stuff so he can make his own ice cream sundae?

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM

I took him to the park, and he fed the ducks, then played for a bit. His dad just pulled up, but I am going to take my sweet time. He is not allowed in my parents' house, long story, so not much he can do about how long I take.

Quoting MommySwiggles:

wow, what a prick...

well first of all, dont answer when he decides he is ready to call... if he doesn't give 2 sh*ts to see his son on his bday then f*** him.

Do you have a pool or a water park near by?  Maybe a zoo or something like that.  If you dont have a vehicle, how about going to the playground then getting stuff so he can make his own ice cream sundae?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)