• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Domino's Bread Bowl Pasta

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

Has anyone ever had this? I am craving one so bad. Is it good? How little is it? Did you like it? Which one was your fav? It also says if I buy one at menu price I get a free Chocolate crunch lava cake.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM

I have been wanting one! I just want the lava cake! lol.

ramadan mubarak

krise
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM

YES! it's really good. The bread is yummy. The Lava cake is good too! ;) 

3armycuties
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I had the chicken alfredo one when it first came out...LOL Gotta love pregnancy cravings. It wasn't to bad in all reality. Garlic on the crust tasted alittle over done but in all, it was pretty tasty.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Those look good, but something about them makes my head scream "DON'T DO IT."

I guess I've finally taught myself to eat better. Let me know if they're worth trying!

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM

That's the one I want to try! And I love garlic too! Lol. I wil have to order this tomorrow night for dinner!!!!

Quoting 3armycuties:

I had the chicken alfredo one when it first came out...LOL Gotta love pregnancy cravings. It wasn't to bad in all reality. Garlic on the crust tasted alittle over done but in all, it was pretty tasty.

ramadan mubarak

Dspahni
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

The chicken carbonara is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it the cake. MMMMMMMM    making me hungry again. lol I just had a chicken sandwich for dinner.

CafeMom Tickers
CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I had the chicken one and boy it was sooooo greasy I just ate it out of the box and it soaked through and the grease stained my pants but it was OK not the best but ok

sxybxmami
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I had the chix alfredo one it was nasty. I liked the bread though that was really good. But the pasta sucked soo bad

azn_ladie82
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM

I love the chicken alfredo past bowl. Yummy. We had Dominos tonight but instead the hubs wanted the specialty pizza and those crave cakes, whatever theyre called. Almost gave me a dang heart attack..lol.

~ SAHM to Jordan (4), Jayden (2), Justin (1) & 2 Angel Babies ~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)