• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my hb cheated on me *edit in red

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM
  • 39 Replies

today i got on the myspace page and this chick said she gave my hb a 2 hour blow job and that he fucked the shit out of her and he denies it all. I dont know what to believe anymore, shit i dont know who she is

help!!!!

ok like my hb just said he knows her so i was like wtf he denies of sleeping around but if he knows her then why would she say that for? I mean like she or he could be lying i dont know in this matter but i know i am dif sleeping on the couch till he tells me

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NevaehsMommy888
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I would beat it out of him. Well, not literally, but obviously you think there is a chance if it's bugging you. If you think he did it, then yell and yell some more until he realizes that he is caught and finally admits it.  

3armycuties
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Has he ever cheated before or given you worry about it? She can't be that good if it took her two hours to finish the job, but that's my opinion. Anyway, I would talk to him about it and ask him if he knows her and if he does, why would she say this if nothing happened. I would give him the benefit of the doubt if there's not a reason for you not too. Good luck hun.

TamaraAnn888

Well Id be asking her questions thats forsure through myspace and a 2 hour blow job as if her mouth would be so damn sore.I dont think anyone can do it that long.

jillbailey26

Ask yourself this....

What would she gain by telling you this information?

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

FaerieMommie23

Wow.... yeah I would be worried if you dont even know the girl and she just randomly messaged you but then again it could just be a prank or something you never know

norasmama

wow. . .

there are shady bitches out there who would say stuff like that just to break you up.

did your dh admit to knowing her at least?

Mom_to_Owen
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM

A two hour blowjob?!  Wow- thats stamina.

What lowlife sends messages like that on Myspace?  Do you have any reason to doubt your husband>

mrs.curtis07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM

someone is lying, they both can't be telling the truth.  i'm inclined to believe this mystery woman is lying, i'd like to know who the hell gives a 2 hour blow job.  i wish i could do that!

Wife to Brandon since 02.16.07 * Mommy to Emma Sue 12.27.07 * Henry Bishop is on his way!  EDD: 11.04.09*

I'm a proud U.S. Army combat veteran.

nemiller
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

and this is why my husband and i both have our pages set where people have to know our full names to contact us.  there are crazies everywhere.  there's a few questions you should ask yourself:

1. do you believe it?
2. when would he have had time to sneak off for god knows how long to do these things?
3. does he have a history of pushing boundaries or lying?
4. does this girl have any information to back up her claims?  there's got to be some sort of identifying features about your husband that only someone who's been intimate with him would know.

Phatpatswife
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM

So some details......did he admit to knowing her? Did you repsond to her and ask who she was and when it happened?

The bottom line is really whether or not you trust your husband. If you do and don't think he would do this to you then perhaps he didn't. But if you are worried because he has done this before.....I would be packing some bags.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)