Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many do you use in a month??

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: how many magic erasers do you use a month?

Options:

what are magic erasers?

none

5 or more erasers

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

how many magic erasers do you go through in a month? we use them so much we use like 6 a month!..lol

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
fairbear
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:25 AM

those things are awesome

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM

At least 1!  They're a mom's best friend...esp when you have, um, creative toddlers :)  Check out my journals on my page...I wrote an Ode to my Magic Eraser, LOL!

katiebugg319
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM

i haven't used them since i had my baby (5 and 1/2 months old) but when i was in highschool i use to draw and do paintings on my walls of my room, they are AWESOME makes permanent markers seem no so permanent! :)

luv2wahm

we go through 4 on average...we just got some new ones....woohoo!

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

HybridMom27

My cleaning person used to use them every once in awhile but I never saw the point.  What do you use them on?

AzaleaCheerMom
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM

I just used mine today for the first time in like a year. My youngest had written all over a toy diary and nothing else would get it off. The eraser was last resort and it worked.

MOMby19
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM

i have yet to have to break out the magic erasers. lol. i just keep the crayons and finger paints up REALLY high right now. 

I am PROUD:
the proud mommy to Anthony Marcus (9/19/07) and Ashley Ryan (8/1/09)
the proud fiance to Collin Spencer
the proud housekeeper of a 2 bedroom tri-plex

I am Tamara Marie and I'm proud of my life!

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I like them for some things.

I have discovered that WD-40 & a wash cloth work better for getting crayon off the walls, or any surface that isn't' smooth.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

luv2wahm
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM

OH Lord..what don't I use them on...I use them to clean the bath tub, I use them to clean the stove top, the floor(to get off scuff marks), white wall tires, patio furniture, sinks, showers....lol

Quoting HybridMom27:

My cleaning person used to use them every once in awhile but I never saw the point.  What do you use them on?

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)