Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did you honeymoon?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:31 PM
  • 32 Replies

Well, we never went on a honeymoon, and my husband just told me tonight that he was planning a huge honeymoon surprize for our 5th annaversary/birthdays (april 14,15, and 16). He wants to go to vegas, get a huge,beautiful room, go see circe de soile, a Penn and Teller show, all kinds of stuff, my only fear, is that we arent night people at all..so I was just wondering where you whent, what did you do, so we can get a few diffrent ideas. Thanks!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
witcheymommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM

bump

yogamom16
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:51 PM

We spent a week at Disney World and it was sooooo awesome!  Have fun on your honeymoon!!

CaneWife
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM

We started in Maui for a week, then split the next week between Napa Valley and San Francisco. It was fantastic.

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Niagara Falls <3

ramadan mubarak

pisces_chick89
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:53 PM

we went to disneyland!!!!

disney land sex is the best sex!!!

http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/nature/bears/panda-ani.gifwant a group without censorship or post deletion?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/105760

amarias80
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Miami Beach...

witcheymommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Thanks! He said he was thinking Vegas cause you get alot for not a ton of money. He was planning on 3,000 ish (which is a ton for us, but you get alot there for it),and that wouldent even get us to hawaii, lol..Thanks again ladies!

tashamomof3grls
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

i think that would be great.  we never went on a honeymoon.  i was pregnant with my 2nd child and we couldnt afford it.

Tasha Mom Of 3 Girlscelebrity

mommywife06
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:58 PM

After 4 years of marriage we are finally going on ours next year. He gets back from Iraq and he has a 30 day pass. So we are going to the virgin islands. St John island. I am so excited. It was going to be st. thomas, but the hotel we wanted on that island wasnt accepting calls or had the wrong number listed.  

GabriellaM
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:00 PM

We went to the Cayman Islands and had an AWESOME time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)