Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What time do you???????? help

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

What time do you put your 9mo-15mo to bed at night? Its only 6:30 here and I am ready for mine to go to bed!!!!!!! She has been SOOOOO cranky for the last 2 days!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM

It depends on how long her naps run during the day.  Usually by the time it's dark out, she's ready to go to bed.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

plamsmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I try to wait until at least 8:00pm to put mine to bed.

airforewifenmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM

She only had one nap from 9-11 this morning. She is just reallyyyyyyyyy cranky!

CaneWife
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM

DS is 16 months old. He goes to be around 6pm.

amyself
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Teething...put a little oragel around the nipple of the bottle...even if she is not quite ready for a bottle, if you can get it in her mouth it is an easy a sterile way to get all of her gums.  If she calms down you know it is the teeth!

withsecond
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM

My 17 month old goes to bed at 7pm every night. He usually takes a 2 hour nap around 10am. I tried putting him to bed at 8pm so my husband who gets home at 6pm could have some more time with him but he wakes up throughout the night if he goes to bed any later than 7pm.

Wife to Seanin loveMom to Michael 11 years old teen boy

Aedan 17 monthstoddler boyand pregnant with a boy! Due October 3rd! pregnant belly

jennadyan
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM

I think it's something to do with the moon or something silly like that because the last two days have not been good here with my 3 year-old or at my sister's with her 9 month-old!

I don't think it's so much the time they need to go to sleep but the amount of time they sleep. But lack of sleep isn't the cause of the crankiness at my house. I haven't figured it out yet. Today was better than yesterday, so I hope tomorrow is even better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)