Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

graco warranty

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

Does anyone have experience dealing with Graco and their warranty on products?  I have a stroller I have only used two months and the fabric on the stroller behind the seat has little holes in it.  This should not be since we have not even had my son in the stroller except with his car seat on top.  I'm just curious how successful I may be in dealing with them.

Thanks for any of your experience you can provide.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
imechard
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I had a problem with my double stroller. They would replace it no problem, but maybe not with the same pattern. I have two boys and was afraid that they would give me a pink one. There was no guarantee that I would NOT get a pink one. I e-mailed the place I got the stroller from and they fixed it for me so I would get the exact same one back. I had to send the stroller back and it took me three more calling sessions to FINALLY get the stroller back after almost a month, and then again ONLY because the people I bought the stroller through advocated for me

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
Infant/Baby Groups

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)