Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so excited any advice or tips?LOL

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM
  • 35 Replies

Friday the 28th is my 21st birthday any advice or tips? any drinks i should try for the first time?

also not only I'm a i going to be 21 on Friday it is also hubby's and mine 3rd wedding anniversarymargarita timedrinking beer

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megan.meza
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM

nobody?? thanks ladies

mommyto3in08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Raspberry Margarita MmmMMMmaMMsmileTomorrow is my 3 year anniversary :D

TheFoo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Try a "Love is in the air" shot its a shot that tastes like a sugary banana! My favorite drinks are a Long Island Iced Tea, or Grape Schmirnoff with red bull! Have fun!

CafeMom Tickers

megan.meza
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM

congrads and that sounds good

Quoting mommyto3in08:

Raspberry Margarita MmmMMMmaMMsmileTomorrow is my 3 year anniversary :D

mommywife06

I like fruity drinks. Drinks that will give me a good little buzz but to where I cant taste the alcohol all that much. I love bahama mamas and hubby likes long island ice teas. You can also try hypnotiq. You drink that mixed or in shots Its really good.  

norasmama

omg! my dh and i got married on my b-day too!

anyways, here is some advise: if you do jello shots, don't make them the last thing you do. . . bcs if you get sick, you throw up jello. hurts sooooo bad. that may or may not have happened to me on my 21st b-day. :)

megan.meza

thanks and those sound real good

Quoting TheFoo:

Try a "Love is in the air" shot its a shot that tastes like a sugary banana! My favorite drinks are a Long Island Iced Tea, or Grape Schmirnoff with red bull! Have fun!

ERICA121
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Congrats on turning 21!  Save yourself a ton of misery in the a.m. and drink a glass of water between EVERY drink you have, and you won't get such a nasty hangover!  Also, take a couple of aspirin before you go out and be sure to eat!. 

My favorite shot is a buttery nipple.  You should also def try an Irish car bomb!  Good luck and have a great time!!! 

nebcutie
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:57 PM

My favorite is a Mudslide! but there is a whole world out there of drinks just tell the bartender it is your 21st and you want to try something good. If the alcohol taste is to strong then tell them you want less of that taste they are good about that. Happy Birthday and have fun!

megan.meza
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:57 PM

omg that is so cool, every body thought i was crazy to get married on my birthday

and i always wanted to try jello shots

Quoting norasmama:

omg! my dh and i got married on my b-day too!

anyways, here is some advise: if you do jello shots, don't make them the last thing you do. . . bcs if you get sick, you throw up jello. hurts sooooo bad. that may or may not have happened to me on my 21st b-day. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)