Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16th birthday party

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have  a daughter who will be turning 16 and I have no idea what kind of party to have her.I need ideas,and I don't want anything too expensive. I also want some places to have it.Thanks for your help.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:49 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Planning Your Kid's Birthday Party 

Moms of Teens
To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 4:41 AM

My Mother rented me a hotel room on the beach, we had a boom box and food, NO ALCOHOL and we hung on the beach and danced and ate, then hung out by the pool, etc.

Susan262
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:02 AM

Our town has an underaged night club.  We took the kids there dropped um off with enough money to get in and for 2 drinks.  Picked um up and brought them home for movies and snacks.  They had a good time, didn't cost much.  Oh and by the way, they called and had us pick them up early!!!  Susan262

EtiesMommy
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:54 AM

My birthday is right before Halloween. So for my 16th birthday we rented the community center and had a Cosutme Party with games and music and my mom's friend as a fortune teller. We had a blast.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:56 AM

for my sweet 16 --my bdays in june-- i had it at the spa, just a nice relaxing day w/close friends

BAKERS3MOM
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM

thanks for some great ideas

crazypinkzebra
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM

When I was 16 I had basically like a kids party.  We had a pinata and everyone had a blast with that because we thought it was hilarious that we were acting like kids.  We had so many pictures and just enjoyed ourselves.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)