• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do if you personally knew this baby?? ***Graphic w/Poll***

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:18 PM
  • 220 Replies

Poll

Question: How long should the worst child abusers be put in jail or should they be put to jail? Please watch video before you answer.

Options:

10-50 years

Life in prison

Death Sentence

Other-please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 762

View Results

I'm sorry I'm sharing this but it hurt my so much that I felt I had to take some type of action and share the story. How can people do something like that??

crying

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
withsecond
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:21 PM

I can't watch this because if it's the one I'm thinking of it haunted me for weeks! Is this the one that those assholes threw the baby against the ceiling and let her just fall and they bit her? They didn't have pictures of her anywhere in the house either so the cops pretty much photo shopped one they took and they removed the bruises?

I think they should be tortured the way that poor baby was only like a million times worse until THEY DIE! 

Wife to Seanin loveMom to Michael 11 years old teen boy

Aedan 17 monthstoddler boyand pregnant with a boy! Due October 3rd! pregnant belly

JessicaPena87
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM

That's the one. And her father and uncle rape her countless of times. And she was only 6 months old!!!! I can't believe they only got 18 years!!!!

Quoting withsecond:

I can't watch this because if it's the one I'm thinking of it haunted me for weeks! Is this the one that those assholes threw the baby against the ceiling and let her just fall and they bit her? They didn't have pictures of her anywhere in the house either so the cops pretty much photo shopped one they took and they removed the bruises?

I think they should be tortured the way that poor baby was only like a million times worse until THEY DIE! 

Ladyinthewater
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM

IMO Eye for an EYE>... kill the bastards and that bitch of a mother... I understand why the granny and uncle didn't want to rat out family but come on!!!! 

I am a almost 30 yr old mommy I am a SAHM that's hates her life as just a mommy and a wife I love my son to death he is my heart and soul I love my husband and he is my honey bunches of oats. my mom and my sister are my best friend. i do spank my child i do support making marijuana legal i don't believe in CIO and I think the ERFing is stupid, I let my kid eat what he wants and play video games i am not here for your approval but i do like a good debate ya don't like it tough you wanna know more cool

MyLilPrincess04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:26 PM

HOW SICK!! I think people like that should be shot!!!! How could you do that to an innocent baby let alone your own child? Someone you shared your body with??

ariannasmom114
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM

omfg i cant not believe someone would do that to an innocent liitle baby i think they deserve to die just like she did and everything that they did to her should be done to them  thats so sad that poor baby having to live in a situation like that

DeniBreech
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I agree death sentence isn't painful enough for these monsters... they should be sent to a torture camp, but not killed.  I think they should be brought to the brink of death but saved just in time so that we can put them through the torture over and over again.... I know two wrongs dont make a right, but jesus that baby was so young and innocent... it makes me livid to hear stories like this... I'm usually against torture but these freaks definitely deserve it..... gah..... assholes... I can't even think about it anymore... A holes, how the F are you going to RAPE a baby!!

Quoting withsecond:

withsecond
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Yeah I can't even look at that sweet baby's face because I will start bawling my eyes out. That poor sweet baby. I'm hoping someone kills them in jail!

Quoting JessicaPena87:

That's the one. And her father and uncle rape her countless of times. And she was only 6 months old!!!! I can't believe they only got 18 years!!!!

Quoting withsecond:

Wife to Seanin loveMom to Michael 11 years old teen boy

Aedan 17 monthstoddler boyand pregnant with a boy! Due October 3rd! pregnant belly

Kestrel1
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

She is the same age as my girl, and all I can say is THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF BRIANNAS DAILY.

Sad fact. 

My mom worked for an institution that dealt with kids who were referred through head start and the state, and when it comes down to it, the state has a mountain of cases where it is going after people who did shit just like this and it will be YEARS before they are brought to justice.

What the case says, is that in cases like these, more people outside the family need to press charges, with a lawyer to bring these cases to the front of the line rather than leaving them sitting in stacks six inches thick along with the other thousands of cases that are overwhleming an underfunded system.

So long as they are worked through in chronilogical order by this system, their truth will never be heard.

It is pathetically sad, and it brings tears to your eyes that someone could do this and remain free and clear for years to come, but it is the reality of the enforcement system we tolerate.

n03z07l08

I dont have speakers so I kinda dont know what happened but the pictures were awful and those people should be tortured in the worst ways honestly

adamjackie

I watched this before and it made me sick to my stomach. I feel so bad for that baby. The abusers should be slowly tortured, brought back to health and tortured again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)