Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attacked by ZITS!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:20 PM
  • 2 Replies

OMG! I didn't have any zits with my first two babies. They were both boys ( not that I think that matters) I am 8 weeks and 3 days with this one and man it is like attack of the zits. I have never had this many ever. My face it breaking out and not only that for the first time in my life I have zits on my shoulders and neck and back.. OMG have anyone else had attack to the zits? I am ready to scream. I have tried so many different face cleaners and it doesn't matter what I use they won't go away! I am ready to cry! Any advice? And please tell me I am not alone in this!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM

For some reason, my skin has improved during this pregnancy.  I've been using Olay Regenerist face wash for the past couple of months and it really is amazing.  Much better than any of the other cleansers that I was using prior to that both before and during pregnancy.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Pregnancy Groups
To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)