• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kindle

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

Does anyone have a Kindle from Amazon?

What are your experiences with it?  Do you like it?  Love it?  Wish you never spent the money on it?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
scotlynsmom07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM

My mom has one and she loves it. She just wishes hers had a back light. But for all I know they may do that now. She likes being able to carry a whole book in a compact form.

I'm a 23 yr old, Mom of a 2 yr old, BF for 13 months, Vaxing, SAHM, Pro-choice, Pro-Gay marriage because everyone deserves equal rights, baby wearing, try to be green, ARMY WIFE, Anti- CIO, Anti-Co-Sleeping, Time out giving, Tattooed, Dr. Pepper loving, Twilight Obsessed, Husband loving, Can't wait for naptime kind of a mom.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I have kindle app for my i touch and i love it and how it all works.

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Im curious about this too, bc Id love one, but I dont want to waste my money on it. 

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Amybelle
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Oh I want one so badly!!!! I'm going to have to watch this post.

caiti
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I want one too!! Kindle owning mamas, REPLY!!! I want to know if it's worth it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Boy Stole my Heart

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:57 PM

bump

matofour
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I have had my kindle since last summer, I have the kindle one.  I LOVE IT!  It is my very favorite toy I own.  I bought my mom one for christmas, she has the newer version. 

I love being able to download a sample of the books ahead of time, I love being able to buy a book where ever I want.  I love that it is light weight, and easy to carry around.

My mom and I are on one account (you can have up to 6 kindles on one account).  So, we share books.  Plus she is buying one for both my sister in laws this christmas, which will also go on our account, so that will triple the amount of books I have.  Since, we all seem to read different things.  That makes it worth it right there! 

I love mine, and can't speak enough good things about it.

norasmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM

my dh really wants one, but we don't have the money for it.

so, i went to barnesandnoble.com and downloaded the ireader onto his computer. it is free to download and the books are pretty cheap. you can downoad it onto your computer or phone. just thought i'd share in case any of you are in the same boat as us. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)