Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I won the jewelry competition I entered. :0) piog

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM
  • 11 Replies

I asked every one's opinion of which piece to enter and it won first place in a fair competition. Not a huge deal, just a blue ribbon and I get to keep 10% more of my profits if any of my jewelry sells. I wasn't even there. My friend accepted it for me. I am going to try to sell some at local shops next summer. Now I can say, "award winning jewelry" lol This was the necklace I entered.

We are all shades of gray. It’s been said again and again; life’s a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I am grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t. Alexander William Gaskarth

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kenziesmom04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM

wow awesome great job!

amarston
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM

thats beautiful!

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Quoting kenziesmom04:

wow awesome great job!

MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I think its really beautiful. What else do you have?

mommynwife332
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Congrats and Good Luck

Jynnifer292
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Quoting MAMAOF2ANGELS:

Thanks ladies. Right now, everything I have made is here.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=35386275&albumId=3666388

Most of it is gone and the rest is at the fair. I haven't heard if any of it has sold yet. I am crossing my fingers.

We are all shades of gray. It’s been said again and again; life’s a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I am grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t. Alexander William Gaskarth

MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Your really talented.Can you paint anything?

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Quoting MAMAOF2ANGELS:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=35386275&albumId=3666388

Most of it is gone and the rest is at the fair. I haven't heard if any of it has sold yet. I am crossing my fingers.

Jynnifer292
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Thank you. People and furry animals are hard to do on the shells. I did do a cougar, otherwise, I have only done birds, insects, and objects. I am thinking about trying to do a fairy because I really like them. I have done large fairy paintings but I don't know how detailed I could get on the shell. 

Sorry, you asked a simple question and I am thinking out loud. lol

Quoting MAMAOF2ANGELS:

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Quoting MAMAOF2ANGELS:

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Great job Mama!!

MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:33 PM

What about something like this...sorry if I'm being a pest. I Think your art is really pretty and I love orginal stuff. How much do you sell them for and what other kind of jewelry do you do necklaces etc?

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Thank you. People and furry animals are hard to do on the shells. I did do a cougar, otherwise, I have only done birds, insects, and objects. I am thinking about trying to do a fairy because I really like them. I have done large fairy paintings but I don't know how detailed I could get on the shell. 

Sorry, you asked a simple question and I am thinking out loud. lol

Quoting MAMAOF2ANGELS:

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Quoting MAMAOF2ANGELS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)