Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween costume ideas for warmer weather....please help

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

We are going to Disney at the end of Sept and we are going to be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. I have never needed to buy a halloween costume for warmer weather. DS will be 22 months and I want something cute but everywhere I look (I live in MA) the costumes will be too heavy. Any ideas????

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Im from MA too :). Have you looked online at all? 

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I have to buy costumes for cold weather, too. My only suggestion is to look on the internet for costumes.

melissabilliot
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

look online...i live south la so all halloweens are warm....i would do like maybe buzzlighyear.....all the costumes around here are made of a thin materail...good luck

Group Admin for Young Old School mamma's If your young and Like to keep the way you raise your kids old school then this group is for you...

MalreeRose1208
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM

im originally from mass, now in florida.

can you wait till you get there? or online. or make one :)

mommy of one beautiful baby girl (who just turned one!),new home owner, getting married in 3 weeks,laid back, dart throwing ,beer drinking,trivia playing,Harry Potter loving, lotsa great girlfriends, dog owner, a CIO, non-BF, kinda gal.

CallieLynsMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Look at costumes online. I've seen a few warm weather friendly costumes (I live in FL and work at Disney actually, lol). How about a pirate? I've seen toddler pirate costumes. Or perhaps a cowboy? Or maybe Peter Pan since you're going to Mickey's Not So Scary?

You should dress up too, lots of adults dress up for Mickey's Not So Scary!Be a princess, it will be fun!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
aidensmommy1105
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I have looked online a little, but I am going to look more. I just figured if someone knew about costumes down there then I could have my sis get it so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

Quoting Ziggy-Stardust:

Im from MA too :). Have you looked online at all? 

MarineWifey0708
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:31 PM

spirithalloween.com

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)