Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how, what, when, do you, can you, if,

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

for all of the posts that start with these and have a question..

how come it is that such a post can get up to 1,000 views but only double digit answers?

Fun Photo Contests for MOMS, Kids, and Funny Stuff!

ENTER HERE:

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:44 PM

For me, if someone already puts the answer I was going to say, I just back out of it.  If I don't know the answer, I back out of it.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:46 PM

If I open the post and the question is of no interest or relevance to me, I don't respond.  

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:46 PM

that makes sense....I like the fact that if someone already put down the answer I was going too, I just "quote" them !!!!

Quoting jillbailey26:

For me, if someone already puts the answer I was going to say, I just back out of it.  If I don't know the answer, I back out of it.

ENTER HERE:

jillbailey26
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Sometimes I do, but I'll mostly quote if I agree and have something to add.

Quoting maciymommieof3:

that makes sense....I like the fact that if someone already put down the answer I was going too, I just "quote" them !!!!

Quoting jillbailey26:

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

meegs23
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Good question!  I posted before, it was overlooked lol!  Apparently 6,000+ women don't find organic baby food worth discussing....everyone would rather spar over nonsense! Oh well!

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Oh, like...."formula vs breast or homeschool vs public" etc????

Quoting meegs23:

Good question!  I posted before, it was overlooked lol!  Apparently 6,000+ women don't find organic baby food worth discussing....everyone would rather spar over nonsense! Oh well!

ENTER HERE:

two4one
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:53 PM

If I open if and can't help I'll leave. I try to bump, but it doesn't always happen.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:54 PM

someone is refreshing the page like mad, to see if their answer was ever responded to.

haha.

just guessing.

Meet me- Amanda: I'm 20. I'm a "my give a damn is broken" kinda mom. I'm married to a soldier. i have three kiddos. I am attending online college for criminology, AND I'm joining the army also. I don't need a momma, I HAVE ONE.  i don't give a damn what you think (see above) so save your breath YES I am a bitch... BUT this is the Internet, Try not to have an aneurysm over it.

ballerinamom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:54 PM

That's me!!

Quoting KairisMama:

If I open the post and the question is of no interest or relevance to me, I don't respond.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)