• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You ask for an opinion, but you can't handle it!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:15 PM
  • 33 Replies

I see this happens A LOT. If you can't handle the truth or other peoples opinion why do ask for it???

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Some people just want to hear what they want to hear :)

ramadan mubarak

humanjunglegym
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM

LOL.  I like it when someone posts about something and then when they don't like the replies you're either just dumb and a hater or they say they don't care what you think.  Then why in the hell did you post a question?? lol

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I think some people are just delusional and never thought of what the others are saying

Irishmellanhead
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I agree, I was about to comment on a post and it got deleted. Why even bother asking if you are just going to delete the post when it doesn't go your way?

Tazz2

cuz that's how immature momma's act

cmb121906

Because some people are LAME!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown!

edwardsgirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I think a lot of people just want to feel like their decision was the right one. They may ask for opinions but really they only want to hear people tell them they made the right choice. For this reason i tend to stay away from the "Did i make the right decision", "would you feel this way" type posts.

cmb121906

Quoting Tazz2:

cuz that's how immature momma's act

LMFAO!!!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown!

aka_speezolove

I gave my opinion in a very calm and nice but honest way. I try to always do that. But some people just can't handle it I guess. 

sxybxmami

Quoting Irishmellanhead:

I agree, I was about to comment on a post and it got deleted. Why even bother asking if you are just going to delete the post when it doesn't go your way?

LMAO Me too that one that was like how would you react if you teen son/ daughter told you they got a girl prenant or they were pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)