Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay, I am bored too. Ask ME anything you like

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

Sorry Isra, but hubby is out of town for work, the kids are getting ready for bed and I am bored as all get out.

I have three kids, two marraiges, one divorce under my belt. I am a WAHM, and hubby and I have been together 2 years. Ask me anything!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajswenson
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Does your ex haunt your dreams?

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:32 PM

NP :)
I stole the idea from another mom on here anyway! Lol
What do you do to WAH? Do you make good money?

ramadan mubarak

kagegirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Which one? HA ha ha ha! No, my ex husband does not haunt my dreams. An abusive ex boyfriend of mine sometimes does. I think it is mainly because the relationship ended due to violence rather than petering out. you know?

Quoting ajswenson:

serioussifL
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Which would you rather have-- sherbert or ice cream?

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

kagegirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I sell advertising for a wedding magazine located in my state. I make decent money. I have been in this field for over 10 years, and I have built up a pretty decent skill level. I command 30% commission, and that is NOT too shabby. But it is very time consuming and ALOT of follow ups!

Quoting isra1986:

NP :)
I stole the idea from another mom on here anyway! Lol
What do you do to WAH? Do you make good money?

kagegirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:35 PM

That is a completely out of left field question!! But, since you asked. I am a BIG fan of lime sherbert. I prefer it to ice cream, but you cannot discoutn fudge pinon swirl.  A local favorite.

Quoting serioussifL:

Which would you rather have-- sherbert or ice cream?

ajswenson
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I only asked b/c my ex still haunts my dreams and I have NO desire to have anything to do with him.  I've looked in dream books and apparently it's pretty common.  Just the first thing that popped in my head, and I obviously don't want to tell my husband, "hey hon, I dreamed about my ex again last night."  Thanks for the answer....lol

Quoting kagegirl:

Which one? HA ha ha ha! No, my ex husband does not haunt my dreams. An abusive ex boyfriend of mine sometimes does. I think it is mainly because the relationship ended due to violence rather than petering out. you know?

Quoting ajswenson:

kagegirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM

I interpret dreams. Are they sexual in nature?

Quoting ajswenson:

I only asked b/c my ex still haunts my dreams and I have NO desire to have anything to do with him.  I've looked in dream books and apparently it's pretty common.  Just the first thing that popped in my head, and I obviously don't want to tell my husband, "hey hon, I dreamed about my ex again last night."  Thanks for the answer....lol

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting ajswenson:

Mily4
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:39 PM

How did you get into WAH?  Was it something you decided to do because you had kids or that's what you always wanted to do?   

serioussifL
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Will you ask me a question in my ''ask me anything'' post?

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)