• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just want some attention so please read me :)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

i didn't know what to title this, but i guess it got ur attention lol

so does anyone else get upset for really stupid reasons, like you KNOW it's dumb but you get upset anyways?

this  morning i was pretty much up at 6 am when the baby woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. my 18 month old was in bed with us and hubby tried to get him back to bed but it didn't happen and then my 4 year old snuck in and was hiding next to me in my room lol. So at 7, after the baby wouldn't nurse any more I got out of bed and tended to the boys. I let my hubby sleep in, no big deal i don't mind him sleeping an extra hour or so cause he works hard so i can stay home. Finally at 9:30 i go in and turn his fan off(he can't sleep w/o it and that's how i always get him to slowly get up) and he says "ugh babe, i don't have anything to do today" so as soon as he says that i get pissed, turn the fan on and storm out... i know i shouldn't be so upset over it but all i could think was "well you COULD help me with the screaming children!" then he finally gets up at 10:30 and i'm grumpy and falling asleep and he tells me to go lay down and nap and i just keep grumping and tell him i can't cause i have to take care of the kids, he just looked at me like i was nuts lol.

i finally laid down after i put the boys all down to nap though and he let me sleep - i felt bad for being so upset over something so stupid as him sleeping a little longer lol oh well --- i'm not the only one am i?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CarterMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:58 PM

lol so this ended up being a long post - sorry!! 

HeatherMae55
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM

haha!!  That's not a stupid reason, that's just stress catching up with you.  I get the same way.  At least he let you go back to sleep!!  lol!

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

CarterMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:04 PM

LoL yeah he'll almost always let me nap but i HATE getting up in the morning so i get really grumpy when he is sleeping and i'm not lol

Quoting HeatherMae55:

haha!!  That's not a stupid reason, that's just stress catching up with you.  I get the same way.  At least he let you go back to sleep!!  lol!

Mily4
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:05 PM

You're not the only one.  Lol.  Our van broke down at the end of the school year and we had to junk it.  So I've literally been stuck at home with the kids ALL summer.  We've walked to parks, but I've been with them 24/7, not one single break.  Then I got my visitor and it was really bad, I was afraid to sleep and I was sooo tired.

The other day, my son spit at my daughter and it landed on me.  I'm not kidding, I started crying my eyes out.  My kids called my husband, cause I couldn't stop.  He came home from work, risking getting into trouble and forced me to bed.  I slept for 14 hours!  I so needed it.  I know exactly what you mean though, it was just one of those days.  I hope you're better now.  :)

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM

HAHA! I am so happy! I am like this, too. Like you said, I don't mind if he sleeps a little longer, but sometimes it annoys me. For example, Monday we had to go to my DD's school to meet the teacher and take school supplies. We needed to be there at 9. So, I have to shower and feed the kids, feed the baby, dress them all and get myself ready! I wanted to say 'get your lazy ass outta bed!"

CarterMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:09 PM

haha you have no idea how badly i wanted to throw the stupid fan at him and say that. sometimes i think they don't realize that we may have our hands a little full in the morning (you know when the kids have the most energy lol) and they don't get to sleep until nap time and then get up!

Quoting mamaleah17:

HAHA! I am so happy! I am like this, too. Like you said, I don't mind if he sleeps a little longer, but sometimes it annoys me. For example, Monday we had to go to my DD's school to meet the teacher and take school supplies. We needed to be there at 9. So, I have to shower and feed the kids, feed the baby, dress them all and get myself ready! I wanted to say 'get your lazy ass outta bed!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)