Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best? Worst?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM
  • 21 Replies

What was the Best part of your day?

and...

What was the Worst part of your day?

My best: Directv finally fixed my satellite...it had been out for 2 weeks.

My worst: My fiance broke his wrist at work today...we have a newborn, this will make things even more interesting around our house.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeatherMae55
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:09 PM

The best part - finding that letter that my last Dr. wrote saying I'm not fit for active duty because of my chronic pain.

The worst - coming to the conclusion that I'll never be rid of my pain.

..hope your fiance feels better!!

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

mommytohuddy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM

that's tough to never be rid of pain.. my mom is like that... some days are better than others.

Quoting HeatherMae55:

The best part - finding that letter that my last Dr. wrote saying I'm not fit for active duty because of my chronic pain.

The worst - coming to the conclusion that I'll never be rid of my pain.

..hope your fiance feels better!!

starrynight819
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:12 PM

The best = taking my newborn out for a walk in her stroller and seeing her wide awake and loving every minute of it

The worst = not being able to see my DF until saturday, missing him like crazy, and coming to the realization that i miss sex...a lot. and my doctor can clear me on October 1st...when DFs birthday is September 25....ughhhhhh

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Best: DD took 2 naps, so I had more "me" time. I needed it! And DH is driving my new BMW home as we speak :)

Worst: DD is going through tantrums and the naked stage! And isn't potty trained yet, so lots of pee pee to clean up :(

ramadan mubarak

mommytohuddy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I have been wanting to take my little guy for a walk around the neighborhood.. just for some fresh air. The weather is starting to cool off and not be miserable anymore. I might take him tomorrow..it would definitely be a happy point in my day.

Quoting starrynight819:

The best = taking my newborn out for a walk in her stroller and seeing her wide awake and loving every minute of it

The worst = not being able to see my DF until saturday, missing him like crazy, and coming to the realization that i miss sex...a lot. and my doctor can clear me on October 1st...when DFs birthday is September 25....ughhhhhh

eddysmommy

the best: husband made dinner! we had grill cheese with turkey and bacon on it

the worst: now that my son is alseep i have to clean :( i hate cleaning!

pregnancy

LuvmySFSGT

Best...went to the mall with my husband and got both of us some new Shox in anticipation of finally being able to run again in a couple weeks.

Worst...changing my gauze...its always the worst part of my day....

kelleygirl76
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM

the best - we had a catered bbq lunch today at work

the worst - my weight watchers weigh-in is tomorrow morning and I ate the catered bbq lunch, lol.

4loves
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Best = i got to spend the whole day with my mama ;)

Worse = i don't get to see my hubby til tursday cuz he works out of town.... n my kidos r fighting over the remote for the tv

mommytohuddy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM

haha that sounds like something I would do.

Quoting kelleygirl76:

the best - we had a catered bbq lunch today at work

the worst - my weight watchers weigh-in is tomorrow morning and I ate the catered bbq lunch, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)