• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why?!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM
  • 13 Replies

Why do ppl feel the need to ask me if both my kids have the same father? I just recently just started talking to 2 ppl that I havent talked to since my son was a baby and when they found out that I had another they BOTH asked me if they have the same father....I dont get it?

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaleah17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Good question. I have had people ask me that, too. And yes, they are all from the same man.

FaerieMommie23
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM

cuz people are nosey and need to feel better about themselves.

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Same here, I dont get it. It actually is very insulting.

Quoting mamaleah17:

Good question. I have had people ask me that, too. And yes, they are all from the same man.

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

HeatherMae55
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Because some people are stupid. 

I grew up being told my complete strangers that my Dad wasn't mine, and that my brother wasn't my brother.  We look nothing alike, but genetics are weird.

unite-against-racism.jpg against image by luizbaby

4655.jpg Proud To Be NATIVE AMERICAN image by sebsgrannypolock.jpg polock image by paholak01

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM

It's 2009...it's no longer unusual for people to have children with two (or more) different men.

cillaluvsmali
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM

are you married? if not, then maybe that's why. If you are, then thats just rude

eddysmommy

sounds like something i would ask my friend is she got pregnant again.  she has been around the block a few times  if you know what i mean

pregnancy

mamaleah17

I am 26, but look a little younger than that, or so I've been told. I think that must have something to do with it. Say if I was older, maybe it wouldn't happen. Who knows?

Quoting TJP_ASP_MOMMY:

Same here, I dont get it. It actually is very insulting.

Quoting mamaleah17:

BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

My six year old is half Filipino. My eight month old is not. People constantly ask me if my boys have the same father. I usually end up wanting to punch the person that asks. My boys don't even look alike. lol

This is a picture of my oldest son:

This is my youngest son:

Photobucket

wells75904
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I hate it when people do that! Its NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

I own and admin in several groups, see one that interests you? JOIN US!!!

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms
May 2005 Children- Come and join us if you have a child born in May of 2005, share the joys, the fears, the challenges of raising 4 year olds! http://www.cafemom.com/group/may2005children
About Frugal Moms Buy, Sell, and Trade Connection-Buy and sell with great prices!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugalmomsbuyandsell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)