Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going Back to College

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

I just got on at the University of Pheonix...Im so excited. my kids have a lazy step dad that is got severe diabetes I love there step dad but with he could at least help around a bit around the house. .... I want them to be happy for mom they range from age 5 to 13. and five of them. but am i doing this to early? Just because everyone is in school . I can't seem to land a job. and i want to better my self. I only go one day a week. at night. so im not there to put them to bed. I miss them while im gone. badly.... but im sooooooo exited about my possible capabilities that i can make this families life so much better plus do something fun as a carreer. I plan to Become a Guidence counselor for the schools.

do you blame me...

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I think its a GREAT idea BUT please do some more research about that online school. I ve heard a few bad things about them. 

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

heather72761
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Im not soley doing it online...i only have one class a week and its at the college. i just submit stuff on line. thats all. ...i hear the classes are harder online then talking to a teacher in person.

heather72761
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I could do it all online. or at the school but a mom has to get out once in a while.

BDolphins82
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:36 PM

i am currently enrolled in just the online part of University of Phoenix and I am loving it.  I thought that it would be harder than it is based on no face to face interaction but the instructors are very helpful and get back to you quickly with any questions that you have.

good luck fellow phoenix!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)