Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to edit your pics... im bored! *with samples* *edit*

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM
  • 77 Replies

so give me pics to edit ladies.. i can do black and white/sepia with color and a few other things.. just let me know what you want and ill try to do it!

*to save pictures from post, drag and drop them onto your desktop, if that still doesnt work, let me know*

edit- ok ladies, i have some catching up to do, the past couple days have been busy. so please no more posts for today so i can catch up. I will get all the pics done, it just may take me a while so dont think i forgot! lol ****I have to work tonight, which means i can sit and work on the pics, but I wont be able to post them until tomorrow. So make sure to come back and check tomorrow afternoon!!!*****(if i have extra time, ill send them in emails, but it all depends on time lol*******

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM

You can do anyhting :)

ramadan mubarak

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM

If you have time can you so this one too?

ramadan mubarak

DomesticDoll
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

surprise me :)

sorry I didnt rotate it the right way 

Milimommy1027
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Would love to see what you can do with these!!

DomesticDoll
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Heres another one :)

lyshalynn
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM

you do whatever you feel like...his name is remi james

tashamomof3grls
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM

this one please.  katyleana is the tall one cloeyann is in pink and kallie-lai is in the carrier

thanks

i would love to have this one dolled up!  thanks!!!

mommaponch
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Could you do something fun with this picture of my husband with our daughters?  I turned it black and white but that's about the extent of what I could figure out to do. 

Thanks in advance

Momee2Six
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM

This is Judah Samuel, play with it and have fun!

This is Nava Michal

and this is Gabriel Aaron.

I am a sometimes CIO, sometimes BF, sometimes ERF depending of the child. Hugging and kissing until my babies beg me to stop. Tell my children and Husband I love them every single day. Give my children every thing they need and most of what they want.
Hand holding and closed mouth kissing in front of my children, cheering my children on from the sidelines, and supporting my husband in anything he does kind of Christian wife and mother to the greatest man currently living and 7 of the most beautiful children ever created!

mamadrama07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Do you do borders and things like that also? If you do, could you please put a school related border around this one for me? Her name is Kaitlyn, and it was her first day of Kindergarten. Also, if you could, will you please remove the date stamp from the picture? The date was wrong on the camera. If you don't do borders and things like that, feel free to do whatever you like with the pic. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)