Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things getting bigger with each pregnancy?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 12 Replies

So in my other post about jean size, a couple women said that they have too much junk in their trunk to wear low-rise jeans... got me thinking... With each pregnancy, does your butt (and hips and thighs) just get bigger and bigger?

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cherryici
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM

yup! i know....LOL...dont have too though. diet and exercise does work after prg.

mommywife06
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Yes. My boobs also. I used to be in a size 3 before pregnancy after my other 2 I was in size 14. Now after this one I have no clue. My boobs before pregnancy was 34 B. After my girls, I was 36 D. Now Im outgrowing an F.  

kivalovesricky
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Yeah if you do not diet and exercise. I was a 0 and about 115 34D before after two kiddos 17 months apart I was about 178 and almost a 14 and a 40F 8 months of diet and exercise back to a 0 -2 120 but I lost some boob only a 34C now.

mlg87ok
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM

I think it depends on the person. Everyone is different.

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I ahve only gone through one pregnancy, but my hips got bigger! And stayed that way :(

ramadan mubarak

avi_nevaeh_mama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM

My hips spread but I was still able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (thanks to an overactive thyroid). I think too many women obsess about having to be the same size they were before having a baby. Hello your body will forever be different. If you manage to get back to a size negative 3 then great, but if you are now a bigger size, oh well. Be happy with your body and know it is the way it is because you have the wonderful blessing of your children in your life. :)

I'm a Breastfeeding, 100% vaxing, Obama loving, NO STUPID ERF HERE and my kids are perfectly safe thank you, married mama of 3. One autistic 3 year old boy (and NO vaccines DID NOT cause his autism), one fietsty 1 1/2 year old girl, and another little man on the way due in Decmeber.
Kestrel1
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM

3 pregnancies, over 30, over 5'10 and under  140.

It's all about how bad you want it.

RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM

My butt, hips & thighs have always been big.  I work out (not right now, the dr won't let me) and really I dnt lose "weight" in my butt, hips, or thighs.  They just get toned and firm.  I guess it's genetics, my father is the same way.  Pregnancy really doesn't make them bigger or smaller...they just stay the same big ol size. 

butterflyblu
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:11 AM

No, not really for me.  I'm pregnant with #2 now, but after I had my first son I could easily fit back into my old jeans and I went back to my pre-pregnancy weight without any dieting and exercising.  It depends on the person.  My mom weighed less after having my younger sister than she did before she got pregnant.  Some if it has to do with genetics for me at least. 

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 3:26 AM

That is what i am afraid of too!  My feet went from a size 6 and now am in a 7!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)