Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it hurts sooooooooo bad

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Of all fingers i think my son may have broken the top of my middle finger. He accidently shut the door on it at lunch and it hurts sooo bad. I can barely move it but i know if i go to the er they are going to just put tape on it.........booooooooo

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

sorry!!!! That stinks! I break my toes all the time!

ramadan mubarak

KBix
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM

i have only ever broken one other bone and that was the one on top of my foot...funny enough my son dropped a scale on it....he is abusive to me lol

Quoting isra1986:

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Lol. I have broken my hand, feet, toes, arm! I have brittle bones. Runs in my family :(
My grandmom has 2 cousins who can't do ANYTHING, their bones are so brittle

Quoting KBix:

i have only ever broken one other bone and that was the one on top of my foot...funny enough my son dropped a scale on it....he is abusive to me lol

Quoting isra1986:

ramadan mubarak

Selena
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:27 PM

They might splint it, although you can also buy those at most pharmacies.

If they do, or you do, just be aware that you'll be flipping everyone off until the splint comes off.

KBix
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM

lol it will make me work less to do so lol........

Quoting Selena:

They might splint it, although you can also buy those at most pharmacies.

If they do, or you do, just be aware that you'll be flipping everyone off until the splint comes off.

naughtyprincess
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:36 PM

I broke my pinkie toe last week.... OMFG.... I about died of laughter... Im such a klutz.... I was rushing ( which a klutz should never do) and I kicked the corner of the couch... I asked SO ( whos a former EMT ) to look at it and before I could see a bruise he said YOU BROKE it way to go... So I have spent the last week in sandals with a nasty looking toe... You would think after I told the kids to be careful they would stay off of it... NOPE... Its been stood on, jump on, kicked, and of course the klutz that I am stubbed again on a box, couch corner of the bed, a fan and last but not least the van door....  

You've gotta live every single day,Like it's the only one, what if tomorrow never comes?Don't let it slip away,
Could be our only one, you know it's only just begun.Every single day,Maybe our only one, what if tomorrow never comes?
~~~~ Nickleback "If Today Was Your Last Day"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)