Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why did she...?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

Why did my daughter put a dead green and purple beatle in my lap? needless to say i almost jumped out of my skin...lol. and she looking at me like "whats wrong mommy?"...lmao!

What is the strangest thing or things your children have (dropped in your lap so to speak and) surprised you with?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
adulation
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM

urine.

we're potty training, and one day i left the door to the bathroom open and i guess she went in and peed in her potty herself!  she comes up to me with the bowl from the potty and says "here mommy!" splashing some of her pee in my lap!!

MOMby19
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:34 PM

ds found some random gold fish in his room today and being the 2 year old vacuum he is he decided to eat it... he comes walking over to me while i'm folding laundry and says "ewww". that's when i realized he had a gold fish in his mouth. then he says "gross!!" and opens his mouth. i about paniced when i realized he was going to just drop it on my shoulder so i told him to put it in the garbage. so he went and spit it out in the garbage thank god! lol. i'm sure i'll get grosser things though. lol. 

I am PROUD:
the proud mommy to Anthony Marcus (9/19/07) and Ashley Ryan (8/1/09)
the proud fiance to Collin Spencer
the proud housekeeper of a 2 bedroom tri-plex

I am Tamara Marie and I'm proud of my life!

cherryici
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Quoting adulation:

urine.

we're potty training, and one day i left the door to the bathroom open and i guess she went in and peed in her potty herself!  she comes up to me with the bowl from the potty and says "here mommy!" splashing some of her pee in my lap!!

laughing
cherryici
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Quoting MOMby19:

ds found some random gold fish in his room today and being the 2 year old vacuum he is he decided to eat it... he comes walking over to me while i'm folding laundry and says "ewww". that's when i realized he had a gold fish in his mouth. then he says "gross!!" and opens his mouth. i about paniced when i realized he was going to just drop it on my shoulder so i told him to put it in the garbage. so he went and spit it out in the garbage thank god! lol. i'm sure i'll get grosser things though. lol. 

bouncing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)