Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stomach hard... worried

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:26 AM
  • 3 Replies

im 16 weeks pregnant. i woke up today at 7:30 PM i went to sleep at 4 PM anyways when i woke up feeling like my stomach was hard like HARD. i felt this with my first but i was MUCH father along and it only last a few mins. anyways my stomach was hard. not the whole thing just where the baby is. anyways i thought maybe just cuz i have to go to the bathroom. so i did and it was a still pretty hard. 2 hours later i feel my stomach still pretty hard. softer but still not normal. not its 1:17 and it almost back to normal. pretty close. sooooo do you know why this happened? im worried as hell!. has this ever happenedto you? you think the babys ok? did the baby just move or something? and it felt odd? IDk  help plz 

by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PreciousHead
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:31 AM

This has happened to me during all of my pregnancies. It was because the baby moved and was all balled up into one spot and didnt want to move. I layed on the opposite side of where the baby was for a little while and then the baby finally moved and wasnt balled up anymore.

When ever u have concerns about your pregnancy you should always call your doctor to be sure whats going on with you.

steph2884
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:52 AM

I started having contractions at 16 weeks my second pregnancy. I told my midwife about it, and she said as long as it comes and goes and there's no pattern, that I'm probably ok. Make sure you bring it up to your doctor.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:12 AM

stork

Hi,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You may also want to post on some of CafeMom's pregnancy groups!

Click on this Newcomers Club link to find PREGNANCY Info On CafeMom!

Best wishes!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)