Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing Date Moments!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

My friends & I were talking about embarrassing date moments a few days ago so I wanted to hear what some of you had to share!! Here's mine...

I was 16 & had a HUGE crush on this guy Vinnie. He was friends with my friend Laurie & she had a crush on my friend Kyle. So Laurie & I hatched a plan to go on a double date with them! We decide to go to this mini carnival a few towns over. Everything was going just great until we all decided to go on the Gravitron (for those of you that don't know what is is...it's an enclosed ride that spins really fast so that you get sucked to the wall). I had never been on it before & was NOT prepared for it!!!!! As soon as we got off I headed straight for the 1st trash can I could see & threw up EVERYWHERE!!!! Well he must not have been too grossed out cuz we dated for almost 2 years!!!! But I have NEVER been  so embarrassed!!!!!!!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Well...I went out with a child killer...if that's not embarrassing and scary I don't know what is.

madmomof5
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:36 AM

On one of my date nights with my dh I went to take a drink of my tea and forgot their was a straw in it and the straw got stuck up my nose, my dh still teases me about that one

HippieMom78
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:56 PM

shameless bump!!!

~~~Mandie~~~Queen of the Pixies~~~
Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:00 PM

I went out with a guy once and we went to the movies. He didn't speak a whole lot of English (enough, but not alot) and during the whole movie he talked on his cell phone in a foreign language and his phone was ringing non stop. I was so embarrassed. Then when we got in the car to leave he pretty much attacked me to make out with me and he was licking my lips and my face... yuck! I get anxious just thinking about it.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

ariesp19
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:02 PM

hm.... well, not sure if its a 'date' type thing, cause ive never really 'dated' but me and my ex were 'dating' and we were foling around on his couch, and my sister walked in with a friend of hers who i did not know...lol

as of may

treadmilljumping ropescrapbooking

mysteriousmom06
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Well this wasn't embarrassing for me but it was for my friend.

In high school I set up 2 of my friends to go out together on a blind date(i was going with an ex, so it was a double date). A day before the date, we were at school & she was talking about how she doesn't like messed up teeth-just going on & on about ppl with bad teeth. So I told her she needed to be careful b/c karma's a bitch & she would end up with bad teeth one day.

2 hours before the date, she called me bawling. Apparently as a kid she had broke one of her front teeth in half. It was fixed but the crown, or whatever they use to cover a broken tooth, had fallen off. So her front tooth was half gone. I talked her into going on the date anyway but it was so funny how she tried to avoid showing her mouth the whole time. We ended up at the movies, so she didn't have to try to cover her mouth all night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)