Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!! the cops were just at my house!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:04 AM
  • 39 Replies

the wichita police dept. just checked my house cause someone called saying some dude Wesley was here! i was like WHF?! first they scared the shit outa me knocking that hard! im still shaking! i was like i dont know any person by that name and he isnt in my house! now im not going to be able to sleep! im all shooked up. mainly cause i just had the police bang on my door at midnight! then they were saying that if i was lieing to them i would be getting arrested and going to jail! they were just warning me, but i told them no one was here. just me and my kids! and thats all they found! just me and my kids!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randi1978
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Gotta love cops who have waaaayyyyy too much time on their hands.  Especially scaring you and threatening you like that.  I would have been tearing them up and down after proving no dude was there.

megarooniduh
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:09 AM

LOL! We had something similar happen a couple of years back. We had the police come to the door at like 2 in the morning, with a woman. The woman stated that her son was hiding out at my parents house. They came inside and searched and there were no boys, LOL! But stuff like that definitly shakes you up, even if you know your innocent! LOL.

Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Wow.. Did you let them in your house to look ?

dre_bunny
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Who the hell is Wesley? I know you don't know, but still.

elly25
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I hate that.That happened to me a few months ago.I was out cold asleep.I hear (in my sleep.it woke me up) a bang on a door (the people that live above us.We live in apartment).Sounded like it was my front door,but it wasn't.It woke me up.All the sudden I see bright flashlights looking in my windows and I hear ,"open the f**king door!open the f**king door!show us your hands!show us your hands you bleep!!"and a bunch of other cursing.Scared the crud out of me.I couldn't go to sleep after that either.My neighbors got into a loud argument and some people called the cops on them.Boy was that an eventful morning (it was 2am).

owls

luvbeinamommy68
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Quoting Vampee_Mom:

Wow.. Did you let them in your house to look ?

yeah i had to!! there were 5 cops here and the Gang Control or whatever they are called! if it was just one, i would have told him to get some more buddies over here before i let him in! i didnt see thier car and i actually asked where it was! i think he was becoming a little supious of me cause i was standing there for like 2-3 mins NOT letting him in! i have my kids in there! i wanted to make sure they were actually cops!

mlmartinez
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:19 AM

what part of town are you in? i hope they dont come to my place lol

jonesyj08
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:19 AM

That would be the question now wouldn't it?

Quoting dre_bunny:

luvbeinamommy68
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Quoting dre_bunny:

i kno! i was like who? i want to kno now to cause because of him im not going to sleep tonight!

rchl882
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Did they explain to you where they received the info from that some guy was in your house?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)