Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

pregnant during halloween?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM
  • 47 Replies

has anyone gone out for halloween and pregnant!? did u have any cute costumes??

i have been googling online and i found a few cute ones

here are a few pics on these

Pregnant Womens Costume

Pregnant Womens Costume

or another one i found was - going as a 50s pregnant housewife (apron, heels, pearls) and my DH is the milkman...i think that would be REALLY funny! lol

any other good ideas, or pictures??

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofboys631
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:18 AM

I was pregnant last Halloween and I was gonna be Juno, but then I ended up not dressing up.

baseballtoddler boybaby boy

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

ahsongbird
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:20 AM

U should check this group out! just click the siggy!

momof525
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:21 AM

LOL..thats cute :) I was thinking of going classic...a pregnant nun. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
tyra618
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:22 AM

My friend was preggers on Halloween.  She went as a pregnant nun.  She won all the prizes.  It was a hit.

starrymonkey
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:23 AM

I was due the week after Halloween!  I cannot find any pictures, but I went as 'Mother Earth'.  I wore a green dress, with a hole cut out for my belly - which I painted like a globe.  I wore a pair of birkenstocks (sp?), and I make a headband/crown out of fake ivy from a craft store.  I painted vines and leaves all up my arms and had green and brown glitter on my eyes.

"Shh... Mommy doesn't know I'm a rockstar!"

K.a.C.87
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:24 AM

did your dh dress up?

Quoting starrymonkey:

I was due the week after Halloween!  I cannot find any pictures, but I went as 'Mother Earth'.  I wore a green dress, with a hole cut out for my belly - which I painted like a globe.  I wore a pair of birkenstocks (sp?), and I make a headband/crown out of fake ivy from a craft store.  I painted vines and leaves all up my arms and had green and brown glitter on my eyes.

dre_bunny
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM

It was too cold the Halloween I was pregnant.  

stellastef
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM

I was pregnant last year for Halloween, it was four days before my scheduled c-section lol!, and I had an orange maternity shirt that I made look like a jack-o-lantern over my belly, just used permanent marker! :)  It was lots of fun...I think I have a picture of it...can't see my whole belly, but you get the gist ;)

Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM

I was thinking about dressin up as a pregnant school girl...I dunno yet...maybe paint a pumkin on a white shirt covering my belly.

starrymonkey
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

did your dh dress up?

Quoting starrymonkey:

I'm not married, and SO and I didn't get together until DS was born, so I just went by myself!  (DS's bio-dad was/is a deadbeat)... Though I did have some drunk guy ask me if Father Earth was in the picture!  Haha...  Had SO been around I'd have talked him into being a tree or some such thing

"Shh... Mommy doesn't know I'm a rockstar!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN