Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hooooo hooooo....????

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:52 AM
  • 60 Replies

where are all my night owl mama's??? what are you doing and where are at??

Im in northern cali and watching "police women of Broward county"..some new show..its pretty cool. the kiddos and hubby are all snoring and off in dream land...Im just sitting here ..wondering what everybody doing..

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Je_Jette_Poo
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Ah, nothing much. Just can't sleep!

So, where is Broward county?

7SinsAnna
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:56 AM

Hey there love!

Waiting for Aaron to get home and trying to keep Maeve in bed. She’s having a naked night where every time I look up she’s naked as the day she was born and trying to sneak down the stairs! I can't keep clothes on this girl!!!!

DomesticDoll

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

lol...beats me!! I really dont know..its a show (reality) about cop women and their lives..

2gud2btrue

i cant sleep once again.  hopefully my pills kick in soon.  so right now i'm browsing the net and eating some mackinac island fudge....sooooooooo good lol.

2gud2btrue
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:57 AM

i believe its in florida

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

lol...beats me!! I really dont know..its a show (reality) about cop women and their lives..

DomesticDoll
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:58 AM

Quoting 7SinsAnna:

Hey there love!

Waiting for Aaron to get home and trying to keep Maeve in bed. She’s having a naked night where every time I look up she’s naked as the day she was born and trying to sneak down the stairs! I can't keep clothes on this girl!!!!

lol..my son just learned how to pull off the tabs of his diaper, and has been running around naked with his pee pee a swinging...lol its even funner when Im chasing his naked booty around the house and hes just laughing...

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:00 AM

I didnt think i would, but i like that show too.   DD is watching her good night video and bf is playing scrabble.  We are in Wash state.

7SinsAnna
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:00 AM

I LOVE to see those little bunners running away!! Lol Both my kids love to be in the buff but Maeve is my resident nudist. 

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting 7SinsAnna:

Hey there love!

lol..my son just learned how to pull off the tabs of his diaper, and has been running around naked with his pee pee a swinging...lol its even funner when Im chasing his naked booty around the house and hes just laughing...

DomesticDoll
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Quoting 2gud2btrue:

i cant sleep once again.  hopefully my pills kick in soon.  so right now i'm browsing the net and eating some mackinac island fudge....sooooooooo good lol.

mmmm...pass me a bite lol sounds good!! what kind of  pills do you use , Im assuming their for sleeping?? Im using tylenol pm usually works, USUALLY!! I need to see a doc though I have horrible insomnia runs in the family..

DomesticDoll
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:05 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I didnt think i would, but i like that show too.   DD is watching her good night video and bf is playing scrabble.  We are in Wash state.

yeah, I didnt think I could get into that show but something about girls kick n' ass got me hooked, love when girls "can do what boys do" and sometimes even better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)