Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RYAN'S JOURNEY (The very second I laid eyes on him I fell madly in love with him)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:48 AM
  • 13 Replies

RYAN'S JOURNEY (The very second I laid eyes on him I fell madly in love with him) <click to read

A mother's love story

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarchMarie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:26 AM

awww 

retsillacam
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:07 AM

that was beautiful!

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Beautiful story :)

ramadan mubarak

sexymomy942
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Thank you for sharing that it is beautiful :) 

Meganabc
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:23 AM

What a sweet boy.

MzBuckn3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Your story is amazing... people push the amnio on me this pregnancy and I refused... I will love my child no matter what!!! Thank you for sharing your story! God Bless u and your family!

lightsoflove
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Quoting MzBuckn3:

Your story is amazing... people push the amnio on me this pregnancy and I refused... I will love my child no matter what!!! Thank you for sharing your story! God Bless u and your family!

Thank you for refusing this test. I know your child is a very special gift from God and He has blessed you!!!!

NO1LKME3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM

You are blessed.  Thank you for sharing.

CAndie~

I have been a mom for 17+ years....I have been there, done that, seen it all and probably have the scars to prove it.

~We wanted to do a domestic open adoption so our daughter could know her birthfamily. Our daughters birthmother chose not to abort her, how could we abort our daughters birthmother from our lives.~

mz_erica03
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM

How sweet and uplifting. A nice change from the every day drama. Thank you for sharing :)

aidens_mom_0854
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM

This post is very uplifting. I remember being pregnant I was only 19 and I remember them taking the blood test to see what my chances of having down syndrome child and mine came back rather high for my age it was 1/112 which had the doctors concerned, after my appt I told my ex boyfriend the chances of us having a down syndrome baby and he completely freaked out on me, he wanted me to get an abortion just because he dint want the child different from other children. I went on telling him I'm going to love this child no matter what. God doesn't give you things that you are unable to handle by yourself. Well after Aiden was born he did not have down syndrome. These children are very smart, intelligent, and etc. I worked at a daycare and we had a child with down children and I must say out of 110 children she was my favorite..I was the first one to every see her take her first steps...:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)