Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

germs

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:20 AM
  • 0 Replies

Yes I would be very upset and I would call and set up a meeting or just show up before school starts and ask to speak with the teacher but have another adult presant as a witness I know this sounds crazy but I have been through somthing similar and if you dont have another adult presant it can get crazy I know it did for me the teacher filed a complant aginst me she said I thretend her and I was banned from campus until I was able to clear things up.  We all know that sometimes children tell long in the tooth truths so walk softly until the teacher gives you reason ask her to move your daughters seat/desk and maby you could ask if the school nurse could give a brief lecture about germs and how to cover mouths and noses when coffing or sneezing as they should be doing this since there is such a scare of swine flu and maby a letter should be sent home to the parents to educate their children as well.  the schools and teachers do have some responsablity to do their jobs and educate on health safety in the classroom. I send hand sanitzer to school and the teachers let my kids keep it on her desk and when they need it they can also I give my kids childrens airborn every day befor school and after.  I hope this helps

SAFE JOURNIES IN YOUR LIFE BLESSED BE

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)